About the job:
Speak our language!
We are Lingoda. Our mission is to build bridges around the world through language learning.
Lingoda is a fast-growing online language school enabling even the busiest people worldwide to learn a language. We offer flexible, high-quality live classes, available online 24/7.
In December 2022, we won “Best Digital Learning Product of the Year” at the Digital Education Awards 2022.
We bring together the best of people in a positive company culture, enabling personal growth and inclusion. Our employees have unlimited access to our private and group language classes!
We are currently looking for a Pricing Strategy & Execution Manager B2C (all genders) based in Berlin or working remotely within +/- 1 hour from the CET time zone.
Your mission with us:
Develop, implement and manage pricing strategies of our B2C business in order to maximise revenue, profitability, and market competitiveness. This role involves a combination of strategic planning, data analysis, cross-functional collaboration and project management.
- In close collaboration with our research team, gather and interpret consumer data to understand purchasing behaviour, price sensitivity and willingness to pay across geographies and consumer segments
- Conduct market and competitor analyses to identify pricing opportunities and threats
- Stay updated on industry trends and consumer expectations related to pricing
- Be the company leader and centre of expertise when it comes to pricing and discounting best practices and latest technologies
- Recommend and support the implementation of pricing-related technology enhancements
- Develop hypotheses for pricing and discounting strategies optimizations
- Lead the validation of those hypotheses through appropriate consumer research or testing
- Lead the implementation of the defined pricing and discounting strategies through cross-functional collaboration and disciplined
- Ensure clear and consistent communication of pricing changes to internal teams and external customers through collaboration with our customer service and CRM teams
- Put in place the appropriate performance monitoring and reporting tools to assess and communicate the effectiveness of pricing strategies and execution with upper management
Pricing Technology Expertise
Pricing Strategy Development
Communication & Reporting
You bring to Lingoda:
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or other relevant academic background
- Several years of experience in pricing strategy and execution in a B2C environment
- Proficiency in pricing analytics, data analysis tools, and latest pricing technologies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Good communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
You add to our culture with:
- Entrepreneurial mindset / can-do attitude / pragmatism
What you can expect from Lingoda:
- Approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts at Lingoda!
- Company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialise
- A great team spirit and passion for languages
- A well-structured and exciting onboarding process
- The possibility to work remotely from your home or...
- … in the office located in the heart of Berlin
- Free access to our language classes
- The modern hardware necessary for your work
- Flexible working hours
Does that sound exciting? Then, send us your CV right away!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Viktoria.
We ask that you please apply directly via the link provided in the job description or directly on our website. Due to GDPR regulations, applications sent otherwise will not be considered.
Please note that if you are based outside of Germany that only a freelance contract can be offered. All our contracts whether freelance or regular German employment contract start on a 2 year time period.
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
$90K - $150K USD/Year *$90000 — $150000/Year
Management and Business