About the job:
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 7 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Gaming team is made up of hybrid-casual, casual and mid-core experts. Our 'Core' games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing and launching new hit games, whilst our 'Live' games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games.
To achieve the next milestone - making games that will reach $1Bn in annual revenue, Voodoo will develop 4X games, while leveraging its fast paced and data-driven DNA.
- Build, lead and manage your studio (team of gameplay developers, game artists, game designers, and backend engineers) with the support of a central team
- Manage the whole game creation process, from ideation to the full launch of the game (development, art, marketing, game design) to make the next hit game with Voodoo
- Work closely with Voodoo's publishing team and with the 4X team, and contribute to defining the product strategy
- Inspire and motivate the teams working on the games, and maintain enthusiasm for the project
- Onboard and coach your creative team so they can reach their goals
- Optimize continuously game creation process
- Monitor and improve game metrics
- At least 5 years of experience in the mobile gaming industry
- Previous experience working on 4X games or similar games is a must
- “Hacker mindset”
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative mindset
The position can be based anywhere
Benefits: Depends on the country.
$90K - $150K USD/Year *$90000 — $150000/Year
Management and Business