About the job:
Who We Are
Ontic makes software that corporate and government security professionals use to proactively manage threats, mitigate risks, and make businesses stronger. Built by security and software professionals, the Ontic Platform connects and unifies critical data, business processes, and collaborators in one place, consolidating security intelligence and operations. We call this Connected Intelligence. Ontic serves corporate security teams across key functions, including intelligence, investigations, GSOC, executive protection, and security operations.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
To help support our fast-growing business, Ontic is seeking an accomplished business leader to serve as our Senior Director of Client Advocacy. This individual will play a key role in formulating a strategic approach to effectively translate the requirements of our market, clients and their users to maximize the realized value from our software platform.
This role can help serve as a bridge between the broader market and our internal teams that service and fulfill that demand. As we advocate for the needs of our clients we require an important translation layer that can map to functions, key responsibilities and core outcomes. This role will interface with all cross functional teams across the company
- Develop a deep understanding how customers use our solutions and gain a first-hand knowledge of experience at the end user level to inform gaps in solution and process design
- Identify opportunities to optimize and close gaps across our entire portfolio of offerings
- Build a culture and system that inspires the entire organization to become even more customer-centric in their efforts to support our customer needs by leveraging user insights and industry best practices
- Build and nurture strong relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure client needs are met effectively
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership team to implement strategies and priorities cross-functionally across the organization
- Monitor client feedback and recommend changes to enhance overall client experience
- Analyze client data and market trends to identify opportunities for improvement
- Share insights with relevant internal stakeholders
- Stay informed about industry trends, new innovations, and best practices
- Be a strong voice for the market
- 10+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a client facing or product management type function
- Good understanding of the client life cycle
- Good knowledge of the technical configuration of SaaS based products along with the ability to translate optimal recommendations that can be easily understood and applied
- Ability to work on ambiguous problems and make informed decisions through data-driven analysis, and intuition. Demonstrated enthusiasm and a strong commitment to excellence
- Strong business acumen, analytic abilities, and strategic thinking capabilities
- Demonstrable critical thinking and able to challenge effectively
- Experience working on large technology-related initiativesExcellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- You are self-directed and skilled at helping to mentor team members
- You are able to work within tight deadlines, adapt to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives
- You are able to work cross-functionally across teams, time zones and cultures
- You are deeply passionate about Ontic’s brand vision and values: Do Good Above All, Raise the Bar, Leading with Empathy, Walk the Walk and Keep Moving
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry and are one part of the total compensation package that also includes a bonus plan, equity, benefits, and other opportunities at Ontic. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Ontic we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Ontic prioritizes the full inclusion of qualified individuals, providing necessary accommodations for those with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you need assistance during the application or interview process or job tasks, please contact us at email@example.com or call (512) 572-7400
Ontic does not provide sponsorship for employment visas or work authorization. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship, now or in the future
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Quarterly company ME (mental escape) days
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone Reimbursement
Home Internet Reimbursement for Remote Employees
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.
$160K - $180K USD/Year$160000 — $180000/Year
Management and Business