About the job:
Attentive® is the world’s #1 conversational marketing platform, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, GUESS and Urban Outfitters rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Who we are
We’re looking to hire an outcome-oriented Enterprise Account Executive, Email to build personal relationships and help lead the charge on new product sales. We need a motivated and strategic team player to engage with existing customers on their strategic priorities and drive expansion revenue. This position will report to the Head of Sales, New Products.
Why Attentive needs you
- Work in tandem with the Head of Sales, New Products, to evangelize and sell our email product to our existing client base.
- Engage with existing customers around their strategic priorities and initiatives with regard to Attentive expansion.
- Collaborate with Sales and Client Strategy teams to ensure a cohesive customer experience and build lasting relationships across customer accounts and securing expansion growth.
- Prepare, present and expand existing business through industry events, virtual meetings and conferences.
- Work alongside dedicated inside sales representatives to schedule and prepare for meetings with existing customers.
- Act cross-functionally with marketing, product and design to guide market positioning and to provide feedback on product requirements.
- Leverage CRM data and manage the sales process to ensure delivery against metrics.
- 5+ years experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales, ideally at ESPs, CDPs, etc.
- Experience selling 6-figure deal to the Internet Retailer 1000
- Consistency in exceeding sales targets and key performance indicators
- Motivated by working in a constantly changing and evolving work environment. We’re a startup within a startup!
- Skilled in growing existing business while communicating effectively with senior management
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Experience managing a complex sales cycle and maintaining an accurate forecast across Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Hard-working and persistent, ensuring delivery of great results
You’ll get competitive perks and benefits from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $98,400 - $135,00 annually
- This position is eligible for performance-based cash bonus or variable compensation
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
$60K - $110K USD/Year *$60000 — $110000/Year