About the job:
Agreena is an exciting, dynamic, and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to mobilise farmers and corporations to unlock the value of nature and help restore the planet. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance, and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. Over 200 employees across more than 40 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen, offices in London, or remotely across Europe.
Agreena provides solutions that drive both environmental and financial sustainability. Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading, and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation, and fun.
And this is where you come in:
At Agreena, we are on the lookout for a dynamic Sales Team Lead to play a pivotal role in advancing our customer base growth in Ukraine.
As a Sales Team Lead, you will spearhead end-to-end farm sales and enrollment, focusing on driving customer conversion with a commitment to achieving commercial success. Your primary objective will be to contribute to carbon emission reductions in the agricultural sector while playing a key role in developing and expanding strategic accounts in close collaboration with the market development team.
How will you make an impact:
- Drive the team towards achieving defined targets, implementing corrective actions when necessary, and providing regular reports to the Head of Market.
- Take ownership of large farm sales and enrollment processes.
- Actively engage with large farmers, both online and in-person, to promote carbon emission reduction initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Onboarding and Customer Success teams, utilizing clear metrics and knowledge flow.
- Provide valuable feedback and insights from the field to contribute to Customer Success and Product development.
- Lead a sales team, including yourself and two Key Account Managers.
- Direct the activities of the sales team, ensuring alignment with overarching goals.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date documentation of activities in the CRM system.
- Deliver weekly reports to the Head of Market on behalf of the sales team.
Who we’re looking for:
- +5 years of experience in a sales role within the agricultural industry, directly engaging with farmers.
- +3 years of sales management experience
- Ability to comprehend complex products and craft compelling, accessible storytelling around them.
- Extensive agricultural network across Ukraine.
- Native proficiency in Ukrainian and conversational fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in high-ambition and expectation-driven environments.
- Preferably based in the Kiev area.
Bonus points if:
- Background from a well-recognized agricultural organisation
What's in it for you:
- A unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change
- A truly global environment where you can collaborate and socialise with diverse and passionate colleagues
- Competitive compensation package and holidays
- Remote Work Policy
- Team events throughout the year (UA travel restriction!)
- An exciting purpose-led culture and mission
- Open communication and supportive feedback culture
🌱 Not quite what you're looking for?
We encourage you to follow our Agreena LinkedIn page to keep updated on content, articles as well as new opportunities opening. You can also subscribe to our job alerts talent pool to stay in the loop for the departments you're interested in exploring further at Agreena.
🌍 Be your best-self everyday at Agreena
At Agreena we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and growth so with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced to help us achieve this exciting journey. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by our customers and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure Agreena remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.
$60K - $110K USD/Year *$60000 — $110000/Year