About the job:
Agiloft was named a Leader in the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contract Life Cycle Management for the fourth year in a row. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
The Agiloft Contract Lifecycle Management platform has won dozens of awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
Additionally, 99% of employees who commented on Glassdoor would recommend Agiloft to a friend.
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to join our growing efforts in machine learning and generative AI. You will be part of our Data Science Team, working alongside Data Scientists, ML Engineers, Knowledge Experts, and Developers to build and maintain machine learning features in production. Additionally, you will contribute to developing the infrastructure and tooling necessary for model development.
- Assist in building and integrating production features that utilize machine learning and generative AI technologies, working closely with the Data Scientists, ML Engineers, Knowledge Experts and Engineering teams
- Participate in the development and optimization of infrastructure and processes for machine learning prototyping, deployment, and iterative improvements based on customer feedback
- Support the development and maintenance of our AI platform, aiding in both standard and custom AI model solutions for clients
- Architect robust data pipelines, addressing key issues of scalability and performance. Provide expert recommendations on their usage and advocate for best practice patterns within the team
- Engage in project initiatives and contribute to the planning process, ensuring alignment with project goals and team objectives
- Play a role in educating internal stakeholders about our machine learning projects and their business implications
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 or more years of experience in Machine Learning Engineering role
- Fluency in Python and the associated Data Science stack (numpy, scipy, scikit-learn, pandas)
- Fluency in at least one relational database language
- You can communicate clearly and empathetically with developers, product managers, and UX designers to explain the abilities and limitations of ML systems
- Experience with deep learning and genAI models, both third party and open source preferred
- Expertise in designing and implementing robust data pipelines, particularly where scalability and performance are critical
- Ability to architect and deploy basic machine learning models in a production environment
- Experience with a cloud-based infrastructure environment (AWS, GCP, etc.) and containerization technology (docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of machine learning model optimization, including the ability to advise on trade-offs and options
- Familiarity with model drift, and the ability to monitor and respond appropriately in straightforward scenarios
- Familiarity with at least one CI/CD tool and experience in modern principles of software development and version control
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. All employment decisions at Agiloft are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or social ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, parental status, marital status, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you have a need that requires accommodation during the recruiting process, please let us know by contacting Director, Talent Acquisition, Brad Toothman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants from underrepresented groups such as minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Applications will be reviewed as submitted. There will be no application deadline for this opportunity.
$90K - $170K USD/Year *$90000 — $170000/Year
Data & AI