About the job:
Are you a high performing sales rep who feels stuck in your current role?
If you are a top performer, you understand that the better your sales calls are, the more successful you will be. That’s why at Ionic we believe that sales reps should be focused on what they do best--having great sales calls. We believe that the quality of sales calls is the most important part of any sales process and that great sales calls lead to great results.
We also understand that top performers want to develop and grow. That’s why we provide continuous training and coaching focused on unlocking people’s potential. You will receive executive level coaching to both help you develop in your current role and prepare you for your next.
Imagine working for an organization where you have unlimited opportunities to grow and develop. Our sales process is proven to deliver results and is supported by a management team that’s passionate about helping salespeople reach their full potential. Our commitment is to teach it to you and provide regular coaching and mentoring to help you progress through your career path.
If you are passionate about learning and growing and are looking to accelerate your career, then this role is for you!
About the job
Most of your day is spent doing sales calls, speaking with customers, and refining your craft; not meaningless administration tasks or endless meetings.
In addition to being sales experts, we expect our sales people to be product, industry, and market experts. Maintaining and building upon that expertise requires continuous coaching, training, and self development. On average, you will spend 20% of your week on such activities.
- Conducting effective discoveries
- Delivering compelling company introductions, product visions, and value propositions
- Responding to customer communications within 1 business day
- Staying up to date on product, market, and industry information, such that you maintain and build upon your subject matter expertise
- Updating Salesforce after every customer interaction
What you'll learn
- How to conduct effective discoveries that uncover needs and paint points that you will be able to link to our value propositions. Our discoveries aren’t interrogations. They are business conversations that help us solve our customer’s most important problems.
- How to deliver compelling company introductions, product visions, and value propositions
- How to handle objections involving support, upsell, and multiple year agreements versus handling objections impacting the close of the sale
- 2 years software sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
$60K - $110K USD/Year *$60000 — $110000/Year