About the job:
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com
About the Team:
The Content team is responsible for identifying, creating, licensing, and integrating best-in-class unstructured and structured data from a variety of sources, with a growing focus on web curation. Reporting to the Chief Content Officer, the team holds strategy, product management, and support responsibilities for each Content vertical. As we expand, we're particularly excited about our Web Curation vertical. Transparency, trust, and accountability continue to be the pillars of our team dynamics.
About the Role:
The Associate Product Manager – Web Curation will be deeply involved in the entire lifecycle of integrating content harvested from the web, especially focusing on onboarding news, trade journals, regulatory, and company publications. They will conduct user research, define clear use cases, and collaborate closely with PMs to determine content onboarding roadmap, objectives and key results. They will own the process of enhancing AlphaSense’s content offering by introducing new web-curated content types, while working closely with engineers and other stakeholders to define integration scope and requirements. They will also lead content entitlements process, to ensure content access aligns with user rights and permissions.
Who You Are:
- Experience in sourcing and integrating content from publishers and vendors.
- Knowledge of, or keen interest in new content integrations like news, regulatory, and company publications.
- Familiarity with entitlement systems and the process of administering access to licensed or paywall content.
- Experience in using agile development methodologies across product life cycle.
- Proven track record of managing projects from inception to release.
- Strong analytical skills and an outstanding attention to detail.
- Effective communication & presentation skills, capable of bridging technical and non-technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, stay focused, and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in
- Google Sheets/Docs/Slides and/or Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- Jira / Confluence.
- Experience in B2B SaaS or enterprise software applications targeted to LifeSciences professionals is a strong plus.
- Experience in conducting User Research for a SaaS application is a plus.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the full lifecycle of web content integrations, including definition, implementation, testing, and delivery of new content focussing on News, Trade Journals, Regulatory, Company Publications, and other content types.
- Support Sales/Users by responding to inbound questions and feedback on our content offerings and functional capabilities.
- Continuously analyze our integrations to identify and implement improvements- inclusive of conducting User Research, organizing User Stories, and defining new features.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with content providers and their support teams.
- Create and manage a project roadmap in collaboration with development teams.
- Work closely with engineers and stakeholders, applying agile methodologies to define scope and deliver features rapidly.
- Contribute to launching content into the market, handling announcements, marketing materials, user training, and more.
- Stay updated with industry trends and provide insights to shape the product vision.
AlphaSense's commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity remains unchanged, as mentioned in the original description.
$70K - $120K USD/Year *$70000 — $120000/Year