About the job:
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
The IT Service Delivery Manager (Customer Success) will manage customer loyalty and adoption of Saviynt’s innovative services and products using our customers’ business objectives and priorities as the key driver. The IT Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for driving customer success by providing customer categorization, oversight, incident management, adoption recommendations, opportunities for increased service, and metrics analysis. The IT Service Delivery Manager will perform routine health checks and assist with business value assessment to ensure our customers. The success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention, and expansion of Saviynt’s business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Serve as the primary point of contact for customers.
● Participate with the Sales team to provide a strong customer-focused sales, orientation, and launch engagement process.
● Develop a deep, trusting relationship with customers and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they achieve full business value.
● Partner with internal Saviynt teams to align product development and support activities with the customer's business case and strategy.
● Represent the customer in internal prioritization process, initiate escalations to serve customer needs.
● Ensure proper Incident Management and related communication to the customer.
● Drive e2e issue remediation work when necessary, including regular communication to Saviynt and Customer stakeholders.
● Proactive preparation for important events (upgrades, updates, go-lives, releases, etc..)
● Develop a categorization scheme and categorize all of Saviynt’s customers.
● Develop and monitor key performance indicators and review monthly for necessary corrective actions.
● Monitor and identify utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ needs.
● Lead Customer Advisory Board in addition to periodic customer health-checks.
● Plan education for customers on new features and releases.
● Manage renewal pipeline including potential at-risk customers to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
● Assist with the management of delivery projects.
● Assist with transformation and process improvements across the organization.
● Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
● Fluent in English and German
● Have a can-do attitude.
● Proactivity, have a very strong what-could-go-wrong and how-to-avoid-it mindset.
● Previous experience within a customer success OR application portfolio management role within a SaaS organization.
● Knowledge and experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security space.
● Strong knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape.
● Extensive experience in consulting and implementation of IT systems preferably cloud service and/or identity management.
● Knowledge of security and compliance requirements.
● Willingness to be a hands-on contributor. Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging, and crisis management.
● Team player.
● Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Service Excellence
● Available to travel up to 10%.
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!
$90K - $100K USD/Year$90000 — $100000/Year