About the job:
⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 240 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
🌟 About the role
We're seeking a motivated Implementation Specialist to join our Onboarding team and support our growth in the USA and LATAM market. As an Implementation Specialist, you'll take charge of new customers from subscription to upselling product features and plans.
🧞♂️ What You'll Do:
- Onboard new customers and guide them through account and connection set-up
- Understand customer objectives to ensure proper account set-up and assist them throughout their journey
- Provide consultative support to customers for optimal utilization of Lodgify
- Proactively work with your customer pipeline to improve adoption of Lodgify's products and drive upgrades
- Collect and pass on customer feedback to the Product team
- Collaborate with Sales, Support, and Product teams to maximize customer value
- 1+ year experience as an onboarding / Customer Support specialist in a high-growth SaaS environment or related industry
- Tech-savvy with strong English language skills
- Experience negotiating with customers in a consultative manner
- Able to manage multiple accounts with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Fast learner and adaptable to a fast-growing environment
- Experience in the vacation rental software industry preferred
Join our team and make a difference in the world of vacation rental software!
- Full-time position (40hs a week)
- Salary in USD!
- Performance Bonus
- Allowance for your home-office tools: computer, headset, mouse, etc.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
- Yearly team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.
$60K - $120K USD/Year *$60000 — $120000/Year