About the job:
Making a job change is a big decision. Why consider Aptos?
You will join a team of remarkable colleagues who are committed and passionate about creating and delivering leading-edge solutions to the retail market. You will be part of an exciting growth journey where we will do everything possible to help you reach and exceed your career dreams. Our colleagues have access to industry-leading training and development opportunities, and the chance to work in a global, diverse culture with offices in 13 countries. You will be part of an inclusive culture that is grounded in our Company's purpose: to make a difference for every colleague, every client, every day.
With years of deep retail DNA, Aptos has been a market-leading platform that drives the world’s largest retailers’ product, promotion, commerce and merchandising decisions across online and brick-and-mortar operations. The opportunity at Aptos has never been greater, as we transition our solutions to cloud-native, microservices architecture. More than 135,000 retail locations impact nearly $2 trillion in annual revenue across fashion, grocery, drug, convenience, general merchandise, discount and sporting goods stores optimized with Aptos’ solutions. We hope you’ll be a part of taking innovative solutions to market with the leader in Unified Commerce.
As a Sr. Project Manager in Aptos’ professional services organization, you’ll deliver retail implementation projects on time, on budget, and to the agreed-upon scope to ensure project success. This is a client-facing role, so you’ll also be playing a key role in delivering an exceptional customer experience.
If we’re truly going to engage our customers differently, we need to make sure their professional services requests meet and exceed their expectations. The quality of our work and how we engage with our teams is what sets us apart. As a project manager, you’ll help deliver successful projects with exceptional customer experience. The overall success of the professional services organization depends on it.
You will work with people and companies shaping the future. All our clients are leading consumer brands leading in their domain to shape a better global future through their own contributions. We help them accomplish that journey through innovative information technology. How do we do this?
- Leading industry solutions
- Flexible yet accountable programs
- Teams, worldwide teams working together
- Listening and sharing, driving consensus
- Communicating monthly, weekly, daily and hourly as required, when required
- Delivering on value driven commitments
Required Skills and attributes
- Highly Motivated
- Working in a team
- Excellent communications, written and verbal
- Ability to adapt to change
- Can do attitude
Required Experience and Skills:
- Cloud software or Retail project implementation experience
- 7+ years’ experience in Software project management
- Experience with Project Management software (i.e. JIRA, MS Project)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or a related technical or business field
- Experience leading complex cross-functional projects in a technology company
- Highly adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to interact and manage projects that includes 3rd party vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience working directly with both business and technical stakeholders
- Strong, confident presentation skills; ability to deliver engaging, well-organized presentations and facilitate discussions
- Projects with External customers
- Agile exposure/training
- Software development project experience
- Customer Success management
- Cloud Computing support experience
- Currently an IT Project Manager
- Quality Assurance experience
- Retail operations (Store or head office experience)
- Project manager in a retail software environment is a huge plus -- as is PMP, Prince 2 and/or Agile PM certification.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including a base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. By submitting an application for this job, you acknowledge that any personal data or personally identifiable information that you provide to us will be processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice.
$90K - $150K USD/Year *$90000 — $150000/Year
Management and Business