About the job:
Reporting to VP, Sales
About Scuba Analytics:
Scuba Analytics is on a mission to redefine Customer Intelligence for enterprise clients, and we need your help to amplify our mission.
Scuba Analytics is a Customer Intelligence Platform built to enrich, activate, and accelerate first-party, and fast data, maximize CDPs, and enable brands to create ML driven hyper-personalization at scale – with 100% data control within their private cloud.
Scuba is building more than a team; we are building an organization that is empowered to change the way business is done. We are looking for people who want to make an impact across the organization, try new ideas, fail fast and celebrate victories while improving the lives of our clients and growing their own careers.
About This Role:
We are seeking an early career Account Executive who is foundationally strong on pursuing the market and identifying high-potential use cases, and who is positioned for growth and motivated to learn under experienced sales leadership.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Scuba ranges from $65,000-75,000, with an additional $65,000-75,000 in on-target commissions, plus a competitive equity package.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Establish trusted relationships with customer contacts up and down the org chart
- Identify target prospects and actively pursue them until they are customers
- Think Big!
- Learn and adopt MEDDIC framework throughout the sales cycle
- Sell into marketing, insights, and decision science teams at the enterprise level
- Coordinate with Go-to-Market teams throughout the sales cycle including Sales Engineering, Customer Success, Professional Services and Partners
As a Corporate Account Executive, You Are:
- Local to the Greater Boston area
- A hungry go-getter
- 2 - 3 years experienced in SaaS sales
- 1+ year experienced in full cycle SaaS sales with a track record of achieving targets in a lead-generation role
- Someone who understands the value of data and is passionate about learning
- Someone who is principled, honest, humble, and hard-working
- An excellent communicator, skilled both with customers and within an organization
- Someone who takes an active interest in learning and growing
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
Professional Growth Includes:
- Continuous mentorship and development under company sales leaders
- Enterprise level solutioning with a highly scalable and mature analytics SaaS product
- The experience of developing sales potential across numerous industries and verticals
- Sales training in MEDDIC qualification methodology
- A seat at the table and exposure to enterprise deal closing
Scuba Analytics Offers:
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly smart, dedicated team who will encourage you to be your authentic self, and to grow with us
- Very compelling compensation plan including base + OTE + equity
- The opportunity to grow your career. Scuba is building a team who can deliver with excellence in their current roles, and have a desire to expand their responsibilities as the company grows.
$60K - $110K USD/Year *$60000 — $110000/Year