About the job:
Agiloft was named a Leader in the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contract Life Cycle Management for the fourth year in a row. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
The Agiloft Contract Lifecycle Management platform has won dozens of awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
Additionally, 99% of employees who commented on Glassdoor would recommend Agiloft to a friend.
The Lead Frontend Developer will guide and mentor the software development team, ensuring efficient code development and adherence to coding standards. Your expertise in frontend software architecture and development methodologies is essential for the design and maintenance of scalable and secure business applications.
You will pay attention to the development and fostering of a collaborative development culture in your project team and to driving technical innovation. Your leadership ensures successful project outcomes and aligns development efforts with Agiloft's strategic objectives.
- Help to build a team and maintain frontend applications that integrate with the Agiloft platform to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate closely with senior stakeholders in the tech organization and in Product Management to understand business requirements and effectively translate them into technical requirements for the development team.
- Direct the development team in all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Stay updated with the latest technologies and drive innovation within your team.
- Plan and document comprehensive technical specifications for features or system design, ensuring a clear roadmap for development and implementation.
- Write testable, scalable, and efficient code.
- Ensure that software quality standards are met.
- Lead by example and set coding standards for the team.
- Conduct code reviews and providing constructive feedback to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Participate in the recruiting of new developers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software development and project management
- Experience leading a development team.
- Working knowledge of software development processes and methodologies
- Proficiency in secure frontend application design.
- Experience with source control systems and version control
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills oral and written in English language.
- Experience with working in a globally distributed team in a remote-only environment.
- Working knowledge of Vue.js.
- Working knowledge of Java.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. All employment decisions at Agiloft are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or social ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, parental status, marital status, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you have a need that requires accommodation during the recruiting process, please let us know by contacting Director, Talent Acquisition, Brad Toothman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants from underrepresented groups such as minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
$90K - $140K USD/Year *$90000 — $140000/Year