About the job:
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
6sense is currently hiring a Product Marketing Manager to support and execute go-to-market strategies and product launch plans for 6sense’s B2B advertising platform. This person will play a key role in advancing our product messaging, positioning, collateral, and campaigns to help fuel our rapid growth. The ideal candidate is B2B advertising and SaaS savvy, and has experience positioning complex products and working with product, sales, and customer success teams. This role requires strong writing, presentation, planning, and execution skills with an ability to work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive a core part of 6sense’s platform marketing strategy - Execute go-to-market initiatives for new product launches/releases, and develop marketing programs with internal stakeholders for 6sense’s advertising platform.
- Develop compelling messaging and positioning - You will work with a small collaborative team to create value props, positioning, and narratives to differentiate our offerings for our key marketing personas.
- Support the revenue team as an Advertising SME - You will work with internal stakeholders to build enablement tools and training for sales and customer success teams that drives pipeline and improve win rates.
- Deliver world-class content - You will produce high-quality product content including thought leadership pieces, videos, webinars, solution guides, sales decks, and more that align to key personas, industries, and stages of the customer journey.
Desirable Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- A well-rounded Product Marketing skill-set with working knowledge of Product launch processes, positioning & Messaging, sales enablement, Content development, Competitive analysis, Buyer Personas and Customer/Market Research
- Relevant technology marketing experience, preferably in B2B advertising technology
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and emerging technologies
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate effectively as part of an all-remote team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to succinctly communicate complex concepts to a broad audience
- Proven track record of crafting compelling messaging and positioning — and translating that into effective campaigns
- Excellent program/project management skills
Base Salary Range: $ 113,603 to $174,192. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information for California Residents: California Recruitment Privacy Notice and Policy
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
$60K - $110K USD/Year *$60000 — $110000/Year