About the job:
As an Account Executive on the North American Mid-Market team, you are responsible for driving revenue in North America with a focus on the mid-market segment (100 - 2,500 employees). You are committed to learning and executing our proven sales methodologies to hit your quota and grow your sales skills.
Hear from your future coach:
"My core objective for the Mid-Market team is to continuously strive to be the best sellers in the industry. This pursuit is driven by our unyielding commitment to quality execution and a culture that thrives on peer-driven upskilling. Within our team, my expectation is that the Account Executives inspire each other to reach higher levels of achievement through constructive feedback and mutual support," - Brian Merical, Director of Mid Market Sales
Within 1 month, you will:
- Master the product demo and pitch
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hours
- Get familiar with our Convexity culture
Within 3 months, you will:
- Close your first deal
- Run tailored and exceptional client meetings
- Build your own pipeline
- Become an expert in Learning & Development market trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
Within 6 months, you will:
- Drive revenue generation through qualifying and closing new business
- Meet and exceed all quarterly sales quotas
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute as a subject matter expert on the 360Learning platform and share your knowledge with the rest of the organization
- Be ready to tackle more complex, multi-thread deals
The Skill Set
- At least 3 years of experience in a B2B SaaS environment as an Account Executive or Pre-sales Role
- A growth mindset and a life-long learning attitude
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Executed complex software/platform demos in your sales process
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity (https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L)
What We Offer
- Compensation: Pay structure includes base salary, variable incentive pay, and company equity 📈
- Benefits/Perks: Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance starting your first full month 🏥 401k matching starting from day 1 🏦 Generous parental leave 👶 Professional development opportunities through our own platform 📚
- Balance: We offer unlimited days of annual PTO 🌴 5 days for sick leave 🤒 10 holidays 🗓 We are a remote-first organization and promote flexible work hours 🏠
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We have 6 active ERGs including Mental Health, Environmental/Sustainability, Women, Parents, LGBTQIA2S+, and Ethnic Diversity. Each group has at least one executive team member serving as a member of the group, bringing greater awareness to each group’s activities and providing a quick path to impact 🤝
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Review our CSR Charter: 360learning.com/blog/corporate-social-responsibility-charter 🌎🌏🌍
- Culture: A framework that will help you make an impact - envision what's it like to join 360Learning through our Onboarding Journey: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/ & Convexity Culture: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L 🚀👩🏻💻🏆
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!
$60K - $110K USD/Year *$60000 — $110000/Year