About the job:
Orum is making sales human again through conversations. We are an AI-driven, live conversation platform that accelerates sales teams by empowering salespeople to achieve more. Orum increases sales efficiency, speeds up pipeline growth, and lowers customer acquisition costs for various companies ranging in size from start-ups to large enterprises. Sales teams using Orum see consistent conversations, more meetings booked, and shorter rep ramp time - all while having fun and not burning out. We are beyond excited to hire an empowered, remote-first community to support Orum's next growth phase!
Our Mission is to accelerate sales teams by empowering salespeople to achieve more.
Our Vision is to be an iconic company that makes work more human, meaningful, and connected.
“What on earth is an Experience Marketing Manager?,” you might be wondering. Well, hopefully it’s you! The newest member of our Demand Generation team is responsible for creating unique, thoughtful, and impactful experiences for prospects and customers through in-person and virtual platforms. You’ll be creating high-visibility booths for third-party events, crafting bespoke happy hours for our best customers, running engaging webinars for multiple audiences, and creating a sense of belonging through our virtual customer community and in-person user groups.
If you’ve dabbled in field marketing, events, and community management; we want to talk to you!
Salary: $135,000 CAD. We respect your time and don't intend to waste it.
What you’ll do:
- Own the strategy and execution of our entire Experience program in alignment with the Revenue organization’s objectives including demand creation, lead capture, pipeline acceleration, and customer engagement
- Own the vision, strategy, and day-to-day management of our customer community which includes a dedicated online platform as well as in-person engagement at user-group meetups and field events
- Research, plan and execute demand generation and event campaigns including third party conferences, Orum-owned physical and virtual events, and field events
- Manage logistics and execution of all events, including shaping event themes, driving the pre and post event engagement strategy, working with outside vendors on event logistics, overseeing branded swag fulfillment/inventory levels, managing event staffing, setting and defining goals and metrics for each event, handling lead capture and list uploads, and orchestrating event landing pages, emails, and follow-up sequences
- Maintain direct alignment with sales team in terms of all pre and post event communication, marketing-driven campaigns, and event promotion strategy
- Own reporting and tracking of program pipeline and performance results tied to quarterly and annual targets
- Manage event budget, campaign tracking, and other processes to meet operational targets and SLAs
- Evaluate all event campaigns’ impact and ROI to determine the success and forecast for potential future investment
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS
- First-principles thinker with the ability to work at the objective, strategy, and tactic level to build a comprehensive program
- Demonstrable experience of being scrappy, creative, and resourceful in creating programs from scratch (you will be asked for a case study)
- Experience marketing to a variety of industry sizes (SMB, mid-market, and enterprise)
- Ability to analyze multiple inputs and make data-driven decisions is key
- Hands-on execution ability to manage multiple priorities with effective project management, time management, prioritization and organizational skills, with extreme attention to detail and ability to anticipate the needs of other teams
- Experience with community management, customer advisory boards, user groups, or similar people-focused groups
- A creative spirit with an interest in ideating campaigns, messaging, copy and design direction
- Amazing verbal and written communication skills are a given but we’ll state it here for emphasis: you are a great writer and presenter
- Experience with core marketing tools like Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and ABM platforms
- Self-starter with an owner’s mindset
- Ability to travel up to 30%
✨ Flexibility to work anywhere in Canada
✨ Flexible Vacation Policy
✨ Orum Days Off (1st Friday of every month, two weeks off at the end of the year, and many additional observed holidays)
✨ 100% coverage for employees and dependents for healthcare, dental, and vision insurance plans
✨ Parental leave
✨ Meaningful stock options in Orum
✨ $1k equipment reimbursement for work-related items that's yours to keep
✨ Company laptop
✨ Company retreats and meetups for all employees to connect in person
✨ Company ERG - Women Of Orum (WOO)
Orum Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
We're committed to continually adding to our diverse team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In short, we want you to join in on the ride if you're talented for one of our roles, with no other qualifiers.
$60K - $110K USD/Year *$60000 — $110000/Year