About the job:
Do you want to work on cutting-edge projects with the world’s best developers? Do you wish you could control which projects to work on and choose your own pay rate? Are you interested in the future of work and how the cloud will form teams? If so - the Gigster Talent Network is for you.
At Gigster, whether working with entrepreneurs to realize 'the next great vision' or with Fortune 500 companies to deliver a big product launch, we build really cool solutions that make a difference! From blockchain to AI/ML to VR and more, Gigster builds enterprise software on cutting-edge technology.
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Full-Stack End Developer to join our Talent Network. As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will collaborate with a Gigster development team (engineering, program management) as well as government team leads to further clarify the scope of work, and implement the solution. You will work with all teams to ensure success at each stage of development (ideation through deployment), and you will prioritize rapid, incremental deliverables to provide quick value to mission stakeholders. The primary code base will be Node/ReactJS, with additional tech expected to range across AWS, Kubernetes, Postgres, and Kong.
- Development with a primary focus on backend systems.
- Maintenance and feature development for Node/ReactJS-based user interfaces and microservice + backend API integration.
- ONLY for US citizens!
- 8+ years of software development.
- 5+ years of backend development.
- 3+ years of frontend web development.
- Strong experience with Node, React/ReactJS, and TypeScript.
- Strong experience working with microservices or enterprise APIs/integrations.
- Strong knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems such as MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, and Redis.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing alternatives to enterprise clients and senior team members.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
Nice To Have
- Strong experience with responsive designs, UI/UX
- DevOps (Gitlab CI/CD, Kubernetes, Helm, OpenShift, AWS Services, Docker)
The Gigster Talent Network is a highly curated set of the best software developers in the world. It’s not easy to become part of this select network - but when you do - you will work amongst the best from Silicon Valley and around the world.
Our model is unique in the software development industry. We do the hard work of finding the US clients and scoping their projects - and you get to choose from a large variety of ‘Gigs’. You can choose Gigs that fit your schedule - from 10, 20, or 40 hours a week. You also get to choose your pay rate. All projects are staffed with a project manager, full stack team, QA, and DevOps.
All of our projects are for top-tier US companies and are delivered with the highest quality. Projects range from developing NFT marketplaces to VR imaging for medical use to large AI/ML projects. We even produce a case study for every project delivered - so you can take that with you as part of your portfolio.
In parallel - you will have access to an exclusive and energized network of the world’s most skilled experts. Community members collaborate inside and outside of Gigs - as well as at local community events, online hackathons, competitions, etc. The Gigster Talent Network is more than a simple marketplace - it’s truly an exclusive club.
Are you talented enough to be in the club?
$90K - $140K USD/Year *$90000 — $140000/Year