About the job:
Serving the People Who Serve the People
Granicus is driven by the excitement of building, implementing, and maintaining technology that is transforming the Govtech industry by bringing governments and its constituents together. We are on a mission to support our customers with meeting the needs of their communities and implementing our technology in ways that are equitable and inclusive. Granicus has consistently appeared on the GovTech 100 list over the past 5 years and has been recognized as the best companies to work on BuiltIn.
Over the last 25 years, we have served 5,500 federal, state, and local government agencies and more than 300 million citizen subscribers power an unmatched Subscriber Network that use our digital solutions to make the world a better place. With comprehensive cloud-based solutions for communications, government website design, meeting and agenda management software, records management, and digital services, Granicus empowers stronger relationships between government and residents across the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. By simplifying interactions with residents, while disseminating critical information, Granicus brings governments closer to the people they serve—driving meaningful change for communities around the globe.
Want to know more? See more of what we do here.
What your impact will look
- Generate sales and promote market growth within the territory
- Work with Marketing Team to ensure strong lead flow
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions
- When appropriate, work with partners to manage joint selling opportunities
- Build and lead pursuit teams for larger opportunities
- Educate and guide prospects through the buying process
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives
- Understand complex customer requirements for digital communications with the public, including operational, business, and technical categories
- Develop and independently deliver custom presentations on Granicus to revolutionize the prospect’s engagement with the public
- Manage internal resources, including sales support, marketing, and solutions consultants to present a compelling case to prospects
- Manage all aspects sales in your territory including prospecting, activity tracking, opportunity management, forecasting revenue, contract management and closing deals
- Pursue leads generated by yourself and our inbound and outbound marketing efforts
- Support management team in developing sales strategy
- Document all conversations, activities, and emails in our Salesforce CRM
- Write and present quarterly business reviews to Sales Management, Senior Management, and peers
- TRAVEL about 50%
You'll love this job if
- You have 5+ years of consultative sales experience and success as an individual sales contributor
- You have demonstrated success prospecting and finding/closing opportunities via phone and in person
- You are experienced using some form of customer relationship management software to track leads, activities and opportunities
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment, working under tight schedules to meet deadlines
- You are passionate about working with clients to help address their challenges
- You execute a sales process in a solution sales methodology. This will require relationship building and great oral and written communication skills
- You are experienced and comfortable with technology
- You are experienced selling in a committee-driven environment, with multiple, cross-functional decision makers
Security and Privacy Requirements
1. Responsible for Granicus information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
2. Responsible for ensuring the data privacy of our employees and customers, their data, as well as taking all required privacy training in a timely manner, in accordance with company policies.
Don’t have all the skills/experience mentioned above? At Granicus, we are trying to build diverse, inclusive teams. We do not have degree requirements for most of our roles. If you don’t meet every requirement above but are excited to learn more, we encourage you to apply. We might just be able to find another role that could be a perfect fit!
- We are a remote-first company with a globally distributed workforce across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, India, Armenia, Australia, and New Zealand.
- At Granicus, we are building a transparent, inclusive, and safe space for everyone who wants to be
a part of our journey.
- A few culture highlights include – Employee Resource Groups to encourage diverse voices
- Coffee with Mark sessions – Our employees get to interact with our CEO on very important and
sometimes difficult issues ranging from mental health to work-life balance and current affairs.
- Microsoft Teams communities focused on wellness, art, furbabies, family, parenting, and more.-=- - We bring in special guests from time to time to discuss issues that impact our employee
- We are proud to serve dynamic organizations around the globe that use our digital solutions to make the world a better place — quite literally. We have so many powerful success stories that illustrate how our solutions are impacting the world. See more of our impact here.
At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer-paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- And more!
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
$110K - $125K USD/Year$110000 — $125000/Year