About the job:
Superside is looking for a motivated and hands-on AR/AP Manager to take charge of a small team looking after the order to cash and accounts payable functions. Report to the Finance Ops Finance Manager, you will be part of a world class Finance Ops team within a high growth global company.
What you’ll do
- Manage a small team to maintain customer subscription accounts, customer billing, accounts receivable, account payable
- Improve company processes and policies and be involved in ad-hoc projects within the finance department
- Develop the reporting on performance metrics within your areas of responsibility
- Position yourself as a trusted business partner with both internal and external stakeholders
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience managing a motivated team with kindness
- Demonstrated ability with taking ownership and effecting process improvements
- Positive attitude towards problem solving
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience
Our biggest challenge right now
- Tracking and reporting are central to the function. We currently have a basic setup but as we’re growing, our needs are evolving and we need someone that is able to improve it. As a team manager, the role calls for someone that is both able to navigate month-end busy periods while enabling their team growth and career progression.
Superside is the leading Creative-as-a-Service (CaaS) company that helps over 450 ambitious brands get great design and creative done at scale.
With our design subscription service, marketing and creative teams can unbottleneck design, move faster and drive more reliable creative performance. We help the world's leading companies like Google, Meta, Amazon, Salesforce, Red Bull and Boston Consulting Group with advertising creative, brand design, video production and more. No longer chained to over-taxed in-house creative teams, our customers reduce costs and move quickly with infinite scale.
Learn more at superside.com
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
$90K - $150K USD/Year *$90000 — $150000/Year
Management and Business