About the job:
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Senior Manager, Strategic Account Management
About the opportunity:
The Senior Manager, Strategic Account Management will build and scale a market leading strategic account management GVP Strategic Sales, this leader will build and lead a high performing sales team through recruiting, coaching, developing and motivating the Strat Account Management organization to overachieve revenue targets.
Your passion for fundamentally changing B2B marketing and sales and ability to think critically about driving customer value-based growth and running our process to drive successful outcomes is a must. This is a unique opportunity to help shape and accelerate our success at 6sense.
In this role, you will:
- Hire and develop a team of Strategic Account Managers
- Create situational playbooks and sales plays to expand the customer base
- Build tight partnership with Customer Success team, resulting in expansion of Strategic Segment accounts
- Build tight partnership with GTM Enablement team to uplevel critical AE skills/competencies
- Overachieve targets on upsell opportunities
- Create a winning culture of high performing, and engaged team for Strategic Sales by achieving below average regrettable attrition and high AM attainment
What you’ll bring to this role:
- Relevant sales experience, with several years of people management and sales leadership experience
- Proven track record recruiting, hiring and on onboarding top performing Account Executives
- Experience coaching and enabling with track record of developing A+ talent
- Advanced in dealing with ambiguity and complexity in order to navigate uncertainty and lead the team through change
- Strong account planning skills
- Experience with creating sales plans, processes and playbooks with cross-functional partners
- Proven cross-functional partnership with Customer Success, Enablement, RevOps, Marketing
- Domain expertise specifically within Sales, Marketing and/or RevOps
- Proven track record in leading and coaching a high performing team
- Executive presence in value selling to CMOs, VPs, Demand Gen, Marketing Operations, and Sales leaders.
- Diversity evangelism and sponsorship
- 4-year BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to travel (~30-40%)
Why you’re a great fit:
- You thrive in a fast-paced, team environment with a high drive for “hunting” new business within existing accounts.
- You will use your strategic skills to deal with ambiguity, manage timely decisions, drive vision and purpose, and manage innovation.
- Your people skills will build effective teams, resolve conflicts, while developing, inspiring and motivating others.
- Your foundational skills include; managerial courage, a drive for results, planning and organizing, ability to problem solve, driving change, managing and measuring work of others, time management and communication.
- Experience selling to Enterprise CMOs, VPs Demand Gen, Marketing Operations, Sales leaders
- Experience closing $500K+ transactions
- Familiarity with marketing tech stack (Marketo, Eloqua), b2b publishers/media, data providers
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- 4-year BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong C-level customer references
Base Salary Range: $127,500 to $195,500. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information for California Residents: California Recruitment Privacy Notice and Policy
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
$90K - $150K USD/Year *$90000 — $150000/Year
Management and Business