About the job:
Everbridge, a pioneering global leader in SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions, is actively seeking a Field Marketing Specialist, EMEA. This is a 6-month maternity cover, that can be based anywhere in the UK.
About the Team:
Everbridge’s Marketing Team is focused on designing and executing compelling marketing programs to take our story to the marketplace and working closely with our business development and sales teams to ensure effective follow through and maximum impact on our sales pipeline. Our team environment offers extraordinary energy, motivation, training, and support that will ultimately aid you in developing your career in marketing.
What you'll do:
- Build and execute integrated and automated marketing plans across EMEA that builds awareness, lead generation and engagement with our target personas to deliver a strong sales pipeline
- Manage lead qualification process and support the business development team in effective follow through and measurement of leads to optimize ROI
- Collaborate with global and regional teams to ensure integrated omnichannel campaigns
- Manage lead generation, digital, events, sponsorships, agencies, partner programs
- Managing the sourcing, production, stock levels and distribution of marketing materials in the key markets
- Coordinate the translation and localization of collateral for product, marketing, and sales, such as case studies, product sheets, whitepapers, brochures, surveys, etc.
- Build, test and execute end-to-end campaigns
- Analyse campaigns and produce insight reporting, to continually improve campaign performance
What you'll bring
- Preferably educated to degree level (or equivalent) with experience in B2B SaaS/software industry
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in field marketing or demand generation
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, able to work closely with sales, technical and management teams to execute key marketing programs
- Willingness to experiment with marketing tactics and programs, using sound metrics and measurement to understand program effectiveness
- Experience building and executing on marketing plans
- Experience developing and executing successful lead generation programs
- Experience in partnering with sales to understand sales process and working with them to improve process to ensure effectiveness
- Ability to work independently and within a given budget
- A great team player with the ability to communicate and take ownership within a busy marketing team
- Proactive & flexible, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Experience of performing general marketing administrative duties such as maintaining a customer database, placing supplier orders, tracking spend and reporting on campaign performance
- Fluency in English is essential, and proficiency in French or Dutch would be a valuable asset.
At Everbridge, we value our employees and offer a competitive salary package along with an array of great benefits.
We believe in taking care of our team members, personally and professionally, and are dedicated to providing a supportive and rewarding work environment. Join us in our mission to ensure the safety and security of individuals and organizations across the globe.
Everbridge (NASDAQ: EVBG) empowers enterprises and government organizations to anticipate, mitigate, respond to, and recover stronger from critical events. In today’s unpredictable world, resilient organizations minimize impact to people and operations, absorb stress, and return to productivity faster when deploying critical event management (CEM) technology. Everbridge digitizes organizational resilience by combining intelligent automation with the industry’s most comprehensive risk data to Keep People Safe and Organizations Running™. For more information, visit www.everbridge.com, read the company blog, and follow on Twitter. Everbridge… Empowering Resilience
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
$60K - $110K USD/Year *$60000 — $110000/Year