About the job:
ENDAVA AT A GLANCE
We are a global public technology company with over 23 years of experience working with some of the biggest global names in payments, banking, financial services, insurance, media, technology, and more. Through Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation, and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive, and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production. We exist to create an environment and a culture that breeds success by caring for our customers as individuals and enabling our people to be the best that they can be.
Endava has 11,742 employees, as of March 31, 2023, located in close to client locations in Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States, and nearshore delivery centers in the European Union: Bulgaria, Croatia, Poland, Romania, and Slovenia; Central European Countries: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Moldova, North Macedonia, and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, and Uruguay; Asia Pacific: Malaysia and Vietnam.
Not only are we committed to nurturing long-term customer relationships, Endava recognizes the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for our people and, by doing so, we have established ourselves as a great place to work. At Endava we value career growth and expansion. You will have various opportunities to grow into the career you desire. We offer mentorship programs and multiple career tracks to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
We are looking for proven new business salespeople from an IT Services Background, not a product sales background. This is an Individual Contributor role.
The candidates we are looking to hire should have a demonstrable track record of originating and closing offshore/nearshore IT Services engagements.
Candidates must understand the concepts and key messages behind Agile and Digital Services and have sold full life cycle of software development (Consulting, Development, Testing, Support).
Candidates should have a network of contacts and experience of selling to the Retail, CPG (Grocery, Fashion, Consumer Goods, Homeware) Verticals
Candidates must have demonstrable sales figures and a record of over-achieving sales targets and ideally have been with their firms for over 3 years.
- This is an Individual Contributor role. Someone who can HUNT new logos and continue to grow them.
- We are looking for a senior salesperson to join our team who is able to quickly understand and leverage our experience and has the same hunger for growth we have. We feel to do this, the right candidate must acquire and care for their customers professionally and with passion. With their distinct sales know-how, understanding of the market requirements and customer requirements will be able to prove potential customers of our world-class capability and build long-term collaborative relationships.
- Identification and acquisition of new clients and projects in the sector
- Self-responsible implementation of the sales process from acquisition to completion
- Relationship management, maintenance and use of your network
- Individual bidding as well as coordination and participation in contract negotiations
- Internal coordination of the support of other teams, also abroad
- Use of marketing tools to obtain new orders
- Participation and moderation of external events
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience as Sales /Net New Logo Business Development Manager (preferably 10+ yrs)
- Experience in sales of offshore or nearshore / IT Services
- Good knowledge in Retail or CPG Verticals
- Enthusiasm and conviction in customer presentations
- Stand-alone and structured work
- Strong communication power
- Effort to achieve and even exceed your goals
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
We have a great Benefits Package!
-Opportunity to work in an exciting and growing high-tech Global Organization
-Career Development opportunities
-Work/Life balance is the heart of culture
-Like to Travel? Great! We have over 51 offices in 49 cities, within 24 different countries
-Endava provides competitive full salary packages
-Personal and Professional growth with continued training opportunities
-Robust healthcare and benefits including Medical, Dental, vision, Disability coverage, and various other benefit options
-Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Transit, and Dependent Care)
-Employer Paid Life Insurance and AD&D Coverages
-Health Savings account paired with our low-cost High Deductible Medical Plan
-401(k) Retirement plan with employer match and no vesting schedule
-Need incentives to stay healthy? We offer Wellness Benefits & Gym reimbursements
-Employee Assistance Programs
This position is available to candidates who reside in the following US States: AZ, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NJ, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, and VA. Pay ranges available upon request. Exact compensation for each role varies based on many factors including (but not limited to) geographic location, candidate experience, and skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to a diverse workforce. We are committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant based on their age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, people with physical or mental disabilities, pregnancy or any other category protected under the laws we operate under.
$90K - $150K USD/Year *$90000 — $150000/Year
Management and Business