About the job:
Onfido lets people prove their identity anytime, anywhere. We’re creating a more open digital world by connecting them to the services they love and need simply, speedily and safely – whether they’re renting a car or opening a bank account. We’re building a full-service suite of AI-powered identity verification solutions with fairness and inclusiveness at their core, and were awarded ‘Outstanding Leader in Accessibility’ and ‘Best Innovation in Algorithmic Bias Mitigation’ and ‘Best AI product in FinTech’ awards at CogX
We are a global, established, technology company having surpassed $130M in annual recurring revenue (ARR) with a prominent position in the global marketplace, and have been repeatedly recognized for our performance and innovation. In 2023, we’ve been awarded ‘Best Fraud Detection and Prevention Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan, featured as a Strong Performer by Forrester in its 2022 Identity Verification Wave, and named to the CB Insights Fintech 250 for the fourth year running. We've received over $200 million in funding from investors such as TPG Growth, Microsoft, and Salesforce to achieve our vision. We partner with hundreds of businesses to help millions access services every week – from billion dollar institutions to hypergrowth unicorns. We support checks in 195 countries, and 2,500+ document types. With over 1,200 customers worldwide and 500 employees
Our goal is to work together to promote and celebrate an inclusive and diverse community. Collectively, all Onfidoers are committed to creating an environment where everyone can be themselves, and where differences are celebrated. We encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to come together to solve some of the world's most interesting problems.
We are looking for a highly experienced Sr. Account Executive who can build truly mutualistic partnerships with our most valuable customers and prospects. You’ll work as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their objectives, articulate the value of Onfido, and then deliver the most effective solution.
You will be part of a high performing and high profile team, working closely with Customer Success, Sales Engineering, and Sales Development, amongst other teams. You will be a consummate relationship builder (internally and externally), holding ultimate responsibility for the retention and growth maximisation of the customers within your book of business.
As a Senior Account Executive at Onfido you will:
- Become the subject matter expert in Onfido technology, the IDV industry, and your customers’ challenges and goals.
- Develop short, medium and long term strategies for customer retention and growth with clear implementation plans.
- Position yourself as a dedicated resource for our key accounts, committed to solving their problems, and achieving success
- Lead all aspects of deal execution internally and externally, including prioritisation of deals, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation.
- Set an example of what great looks like
We’re looking for Senior Account Executives who have:
- 7+ years experience in a quota carrying software or technology enterprise sales role.
- Success in a fast paced and competitive market having had ownership of growing and retaining accounts.
- Consistently hit or exceeded sales targets and increased net retention revenue
- Experience building rapport and relationships with large enterprise customers at C-Level and across the organisation.
- A disciplined, methodical and process driven sales approach – you’ll be skilled in managing time and resources; have a sound approach to qualifying opportunities coupled with strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A strong desire to be successful, you’ll be a goal oriented team player
- The adaptability required to succeed in a fast paced, high growth environment to establish credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- An active interest in the importance and value of identity
- Experience working withSalesforce.com or a similar CRM
- Experience in the identity or security industryMEDDIC / MEDDPICC / Force Management trained
- Experience in long term account planning and territory mapping/Miller Heiman LAMP
- Don’t tick all of the boxes, but think you’d still be a good fit? Apply anyway and show us what you can do!
Onfidoers share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
> Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
> Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
> Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
> Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
> Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You will receive:
> 25 days annual leave plus a day off for your Birthday.
> Two paid volunteering days per year.*
> Bupa Private Medical and Dental Insurance*
> Life Assurance (3x Annual Base Salary)*
> Pension with The People’s Pension (employer contribution 4% of base salary)*
> Generous paid parental leaveFree mental health coaching provided online
> Life enrichment allowance of up to £80 per month to use for services including gym, yoga, fitness classes, massages, childcare, and therapy
> Dedicated learning opportunities including using tools like Learnably with availability to use for learning resources such as books, coaches, conferences, courses, podcasts, and more
> Our open and transparent culture is reflected in our “Better Together” motto and we bring this to life by meeting once a week for our global weekly roundup (OnThursday); holding quarterly team socials, and other company-wide social events
> Expense up to £300 (or local equivalent) to purchase workstation setup equipment
> The opportunity to become a member of Onfido’s resource groups in order to learn different skills in our belonging groups
*after passing probation
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Our Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Our Head benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Our Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
$60K - $110K USD/Year *$60000 — $110000/Year