About the job:
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
The 1Password Partner team proactively works to support our partner ecosystem to get the most value in their investment in security and privacy by establishing long term strategic relationships and acting as a trusted advisor. Partners are a core focus for the future growth of 1Password.
Reporting to 1Password’s Head of Partnerships, the Sr. Manager, Channel Sales will be responsible for expanding our channel partner relationships to drive revenue growth and expand market reach through key geographies.
This is a complex, senior partnerships role that requires an artful balance of program development and relationship management in order to deliver a set of scalable partner centric, revenue generating partnerships.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the United States.
What we're looking for:
- 5-7 years of relevant partnerships, sales or business development experience with 2+ years experience directly managing people.
- Proven success in driving comprehensive channel sales to achieve revenue targets and expand market presence.
- High Growth at Scale – Track record of leading channel teams through rapid growth. Develops processes and strategies that enable the channel organization to scale with the business.
- Operational Rigor – Experience implementing complex strategy and operational improvements. Takes a data driven and efficiency-oriented approach to sales operations. Measurable success in improving sales enablement, hiring practices, productivity, sales strategy and programs.
- Strategic Builder - this executive will be a team builder, team player, and a leader. To be effective in this role, you will have the personal drive and enthusiasm to successfully navigate a growing company in an evolving marketplace.
- SaaS – Experience within a cloud-native, technical infrastructure SaaS business, and track record of managing a predictable and repeatable recurring revenue business model.
What you can expect:
- Build & develop a world class channel partner team that drives sell through and sell with strategies for distribution and resale implementation of our solutions.
- Recruit, develop, and drive business with key industry and market leading distributors & resellers.
- Lead implementation of systems, programs and tooling to support channel partners with means to competently represent, support and implement our solutions and efficiently conduct business with 1Password.
- Develop short and long-term market strategy and forecasts through analysis and interpretation of results and communicate partner activities, execution and productivity with the senior management team.
- Work cross functionally with product, finance, people team and operations to secure the necessary support, resourcing and operational capabilities for highly effective channel sales programs and delivery.
- Leverage strong channel relationships, consistently collecting and providing feedback on partner and channel customer needs, market trends, and opportunities for continuous process, product, and solution improvement.
- Recruit, inspire, lead, mentor, motivate and instill operational rigor into the channel organization, to capitalize on the market opportunity for 1Password.
USA-based roles only: The Annual base salary for this role is between $149,000 USD and $250,000 USD, plus immediate participation in 1Password's benefits program (health, dental, 401k and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off, an equity grant and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs.
Canada-based roles only: The Annual base salary for this role is between $143,000 CAD and $240,000 CAD, plus immediate participation in 1Password’s generous benefits program (health, dental, RRSP and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off, an equity grant and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs.
At 1Password, we approach each individual's compensation with a promise of fair market value and internal equity commensurate with experience and specific skill set.
We believe in the power of remote work, but we also recognize that some in-person connection with team members and customers is important to help us achieve our mission. While we are a remote-first company, occasional travel for in-person engagement will be a part of this role. This may include but is not limited to bi-annual department-wide offsites, quarterly department meetings and periodic customer events. These events will typically be held in varying locations across Canada and the USA. In leadership roles, you can expect to travel once per month on average.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Wellness Coach membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Remote work is a part of our DNA. Given that our company was founded remotely in 2005, we can safely say we're experts at building remote culture. That said, remote work at 1Password does mean working from your home country. If you've got questions or concerns about this your Talent Partner would be happy to address them with you.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check that may consist of prior employment verification, reference checks, education confirmation, criminal background, publicly available social media, credit history, or other information, as permitted by local law.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [email@example.com].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or through 1Password Support.
$60K - $110K USD/Year *$60000 — $110000/Year