About the job:
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
As a Federal Identity Cloud – Expert Services Architect at Saviynt, Inc, you will play a key role in delivering robust solutions to our clients in alignment with Federal compliance standards and platform capabilities. Your expertise will contribute to the design, implementation, and maintenance of identity and access management solutions using Saviynt’s EIC platform, meeting compliance, quality, and solution requirements.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their specific identity and access governance requirements.
- Design and implement comprehensive identity and access management solutions, ensuring adherence to Federal regulations.
- Conduct risk assessments and security audits to identify vulnerabilities and recommend improvements.
- Provide technical leadership in the deployment and configuration of EIC in government clouds.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate identity and access management into broader security and compliance initiatives.
- Stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies, and Federal regulations to continuously enhance our solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in identity and access management including:
- In-depth knowledge of Federal regulations such as FedRAMP Medium and FedRAMP High
- Hands-on experience with identity and access governance tools and platforms.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity principles and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with clients and internal teams.
- +3 years’ experience working in AWS GovCloud and or Azure Government cloud.
- US Citizenship
* application access governance
* identity lifecycle management
* segregation of duties
*controls and analytics
* privileged access management
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or similar.
- Experience working on Saviynt EIC
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, learning and tremendous opportunities to grow and advance in your career. The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Saviynt, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $140,000 - $180,000 annually.
You may also be eligible to participate in a Saviynt discretionary bonus plan, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!
$140K - $180K USD/Year$140000 — $180000/Year
DevOps and Sysadmin