About the job:
Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Contracted Practice+ Implementation Specialist is responsible for conducting implementation activity such as, super user and end user training, go-live support, and post go-live optimization process. Responsibilities include issue investigation, problem resolution, training clients and internal staff, and promotion of training sessions. The primary focus of this role is the implementation and ongoing training associated with all aspects of our products for both new customers and existing customers adding on additional products or services.
As a contractor, there is no guaranteed number of assignments and/or days you would work each week/month/year, but you do have the ability to control your schedule. This is a 1099 position that earns a daily rate of pay.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
- Primary responsibility is actively participating in go-live support (this is typically conducted on site at the customer location but can also be scheduled remotely depending on customer needs and the current state of the country)
- Training clients, working with implementation teams, practice assessments, workflow analysis, go-live preparations, and problem resolution
- Acts as a liaison to the client lead, support team and vendor (staff) to ensure that issues brought up during training, implementation and post go-live optimizations are researched and resolved in a timely fashion
- Schedule and instruct clinical and non-clinical staff on the appropriate use of software applications for their role
- Cover education on other applications, as necessary
- Teach staff in both individual and group settings while employing a variety of teaching strategies to maximize effectiveness
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks to keep customer, Project Manager and department manager up to date on assigned projects
- Strong customer relation skills with the ability to establish and build client rapport
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Effective oral and written communication skills are required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor's degree preferably in education/healthcare related field, or a computer science/information technology/informatics related field with 4-5 years of experience in healthcare
- General knowledge of workflow of a Medical Clinic
- Understanding of HIPAA and PHI
- Background in Insurance Billing
- Strong, demonstrable experience providing customer service and training
Working Environment/Physical Demands
- Long-distance or air travel as needed – can be up to 100% travel
- General medical office environment: Works generally at customer locations, which typically are well-lighted, air-conditioned offices, with moderate noise levels
- Activities require a significant amount of standing during onsite training and during go live supporting of practices
- Travel to/from customer locations
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions available
- Flexible Time Off: take time off when you need it without worrying about available hours
- 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance: Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
$90K - $150K USD/Year *$90000 — $150000/Year
Management and Business