About the job:
A Customer Service Technician is a key element within Rackspace’s customer service and technical support operations. Expected to provide technical support to our customers via phone/chat/support tickets on issues related to the Microsoft Office 365 productivity suite. Required to partner with customers to provide consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of a problem and provide solutions.
- Handles customer support requests primarily via phone, chat, and tickets. Escalates support requests, as necessary, to appropriate escalation path. Provides technical troubleshooting of product offerings and offers solutions that satisfy customer. Proactively seeks opportunities to educate and solve for future technical challenges a customer may face. Creates and maintains customer loyalty by serving customers above and beyond their expectations. Exercises good judgment in decision-making in order to routinely deliver exceptional customer support at all times. Example activities include:
- License and User Management
- Email delivery troubleshooting
- Spam/Security analysis and recommendations
- Desktop Client/Mobile Device troubleshooting
- Account and Billing related inquiries
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft 365 productivity suite (Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, etc.).
- Exhibits a strong desire to learn technologies.
- Outgoing personality with great attitude.
- Highly organized, quick learner, and an ability to work in a team environment.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical certifications: at least one Microsoft 365 certificate required
- Strong Customer service background and previous phone call experience.
- 1 year minimum of relevant job experience – Microsoft 365 help desk.
- Experience with help desk/ticketing systems
- Certifications in relevant work
- English advanced and fluent proficiency
- Discover your inner Racker: Racker Life
- Role can work remotely in the states of Ciudad de Mexico, Jalisco, Nuevo Leon, Aguascalientes, Queretaro, Estado de Mexico and Puebla. You need to be based in Mexico at one of these locations.
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
$60K - $110K USD/Year *$60000 — $110000/Year