About the job:
Location: United States
Reports to: VP, Revenue Operations
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com
About the Team:
Expert Insights, AlphaSense’s expert interview transcript library, is a new and transformative form of market intelligence content. Through transcripts covering thousands of companies, it captures the unfiltered views and insights of business operators in the trenches, interviewed by professional investors who drill into key questions on what’s truly important about a company at each moment in time. Expert Insights’ library of over 35,000 transcripts is the market’s broadest, covering all sectors of the economy, with thousands more published each month. Expert Insights is quickly becoming a table-stakes solution for institutional investors to choose the right companies to invest in while gaining rapid adoption among all other consumers of market intelligence from sell-side research and banking, consultancies, and large corporations.
About the Role:
We are hiring a Senior Manager of Content Systems within the Revenue Operations team. The Revenue Operations team at AlphaSense drives productivity and improves efficiency. We create and implement operational rigor, improve processes, and enable strategic initiatives that impact the revenue organization. At our core, we are a dynamic team of highly driven self-starters who are passionate about operations and thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment. We are seeking a strategic, experienced, and results-oriented leader to join our Revenue Operations team, with a primary focus on optimizing content systems within the Expert Insights organization. As a key player, this individual will work closely with our Expert Insights Content team and play a pivotal role in enhancing our ability to generate new content types, ultimately contributing to increased revenue for our Account Executives and Account Managers.
In this position, you will take ownership of our relationships with all content system vendors, including the SFDC developers responsible for maintaining our Expert Insights SFDC instance. Your role will also involve fostering strong partnerships with our revenue-focused program managers, technical teams, and our wider AS Content team. KPIs for this role include: ensuring the uptime of production systems, enhancing the efficiency of the content team, reducing time-to-insight for business processes, and managing product systems costs effectively. Ultimately, the success of this role hinges on your ability to drive improvements in our current systems and work towards achieving true scalability.
Who You Are:
- At least 10+ years of experience working with a content organization and playing a key role in driving productivity
- Operations professional with a passion for driving productivity, improving processes and using new technology to drive revenue at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth, optimizing processes, and enhancing operational efficiency
- Exceptional leadership and team collaboration skills, with the ability to influence and align cross-functional teams
- Experience optimizing and rolling out new workflows and processes within a content organization
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment
- An ability to think strategically, act tactically and write effectively
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- An ability to create a long term plan in mind while acting nimbly to support a business in hyper scale
- A seasoned leader who has interacted with teams overseas, coaching and upskilling amazing talent
- Experience driving technical programs and improvements while understanding the larger business need
- Experience understanding the bigger picture but also the details required to make a meaningful difference
- Deep experience with Salesforce and familiarity with complex technology systems
What You’ll Do:
- Optimize our existing Expert Insights tech stack to ensure scalability and that the infrastructure represents a holistic view across multiple dimensions of performance
- Partner with our Expert Insights Content leaders to provide productivity gains and execute the content strategy, optimizing processes and workflows
- Document existing infrastructure and gaps
- Partner with the broader Expert Insights Content leaders and the Revenue Technical teams on solutioning for gaps in the current design
- Lead the path for “best in class” operational rigor and focus on moving the org to a scalable and efficient state
- Provide seamless transitions from “initiative” to “business as usual” while implementing and executing on core business processes
- Partner with our Revenue Program Managers and Revenue technical teams to implement best practices
- Be the “go to person” within the Expert Insights content organization from a systems and scale perspective
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $130,000-$155,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
$90K - $150K USD/Year *$90000 — $150000/Year
Management and Business