About the job:
This position will be fully remote and can be hired anywhere in the continental U.S
The Senior Demand & Delivery Manager is responsible for the overall client lifecycle management from sales through delivery. The Sr. Manager will drive Demand generation within the practices with oversight of new services offerings. This role carries a revenue target and partners with cross-functional leadership teams with focus on project scope and delivery as well as developing and maintaining strong relationships with client C-level cyber leadership.
This is NOT a Project Management position, the ideal candidate must have experience in sales and client lifecycle management from sales through delivery. Additionally candidates MUST have experience with Identity and Access Management as a core principal focus.
How you'll make an impact
- Responsible for overall client life cycle management from sales to delivery
- Drive overall demand generation within 'practice', including sales enablement support
- Identify cross-sell & up-sell opportunities across the Services portfolio
- Partner with Directors, Managers, and clients to develop tailored solutions to client challenges
- Oversight of the proposal & SOW creation for the proposed execution
- Mentorship of consultants, managers (Matrixed reporting-no direct reports)
- Accountable for success of client relationship
- Work with the Practice Managers/Director to ensure that proper resources are lined up against the delivery proposal
- Meet client delivery needs in a cost-effective, efficient manner
- Ensure quality of deliverables and services provided exceed client expectations
- Strong ability to identify and partner with cross-practice offerings
What we're looking for
- Bachelor or higher degree or its equivalent in certifications or work experience - with a preference in STEM, Computer Science, Cyber Security, or other related discipline
- 8+ years of related work experience in cyber security/technology environment
- Minimum of 6+ years of related work experience in developing, implementing or architecting cyber security projects related to cyber strategy, digital, resilience, threat management, risk, compliance and/or a wide range of security areas
- Experience in driving large and complex initiatives and projects from framing the problem, conducting research / analysis to building the business and operational plans through to driving execution to success
- Experience in meeting revenue targets, building client relationships, and generating demand
- Strong leadership and communication skills – written and verbal -- to work with clients at various levels; well-versed with business and technical discussions
- Integrated thinker with an ability to apply intuition, experience and judgement to the available data
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.
$90K - $150K USD/Year *$90000 — $150000/Year
Management and Business