About the job:
What is it like to work at Nearsure?
A remote team never felt so close 🌐 Join our LATAM team and stay connected while working remotely. We value our team members and candidates interested in our vacancies. Enjoy fun activities like coffee breaks, tech talks, and games with our developers and management teams during your stay with us.
Who needs micromanagement? 🍃For us, communication is key, so we focus on working autonomously, with honesty, and respecting diversity. Micromanagement is not part of our corporate values.
Worklife Balance ⚖️Your well-being is our priority with our People Care team, available from day one to offer support and help with anything from needing someone to talk to, requesting time off or a holiday, or using any of our offered benefits.
Additionally, our Accounts Management team ensures a smooth and effective stay with our clients, fostering a harmonious relationship with both the client and the project.
Here you’ll get:
- USD 💲 Salary compensation.
- 100% remote work 🏢 but if you feel like connecting with people you can visit coworking spaces all over LATAM allowing you to expand your professional network.
- Paid time off according to your country’s law without affecting your monthly salary to ensure that you have plenty of time to rest and recharge.
- Your country’s national holidays 🌴 allow you to celebrate important events and traditions with your loved ones.
- Sick or medical leave 😷 when needed so that you can take a day off to take care of your health, and have wellbeing without worrying about work.
- Refundable annual credit 💸 for you to spend on your favorite perks.
- Teambuilding activities 🤜🤛 such as coffee breaks, tech talks, and after-work gatherings with your Nearsure colleagues, to feel close to our community.
- A day off during your birthday week 🥳🎂 to enjoy with your family and friends, ensuring that you have a chance to make memories on your special day.
About the project:
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Angular Engineer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Angular, .NET/C#, Google Cloud Platform, and Git.
You will be able to:
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains, and tests software/web applications that support business units or supporting functions involving Microsoft .NET framework and related technologies.
- Work requiring strong command of Angular, C#, .NET framework 4.x, and SQL.
- Contributing significantly as a part of cross-functional international teams to enable efficient and prompt responses to customer demand.
What will help you succeed in this role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ Years of experience working with Angular.
- 4+ Years of experience working with .Net/C#.
- 2+ Years of experience working with Git.
- 2+ Years of experience working with Typescript.
- 2+ Years of experience working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Experience working in Adtech or DSP (Demand Side Platforms) industries.
- Advanced English Level is required for this role as you will work with US clients. Effective communication in English is essential to deliver the best solutions to our clients and expand your horizons.
Here's what you can expect from our hiring process:
- We'd love to discuss your experience in an interview with our recruiters.
- If all goes well, we'll arrange a technical interview with our top developers to evaluate your skills.
- If you advance to the next stage, you'll have a chance to meet our client and potentially become a part of our amazing team!
Would you like to work alongside top Latin American talent?
Work remotely from Latin America for US clients with Nearsure, a staff augmentation company that values people and culture. Gain cross-cultural expertise and improve your English skills with daily communication in English.
We're excited to have you on board and can't wait to learn more about you.
$90K - $140K USD/Year *$90000 — $140000/Year