About the job:
Agiloft was named a Leader in the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contract Life Cycle Management for the fourth year in a row. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
The Agiloft Contract Lifecycle Management platform has won dozens of awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
Additionally, 99% of employees who commented on Glassdoor would recommend Agiloft to a friend.
As a Business Process Project Manager at Agiloft, you will ensure that critical business operations projects are well planned, coordinated cross-departmentally, and delivered on time. This individual contributor role reports to the Manager of Business Process Excellence and will play a key role in driving operational excellence through effective project management, business process creation, and execution. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing project plans, while working with the rest of the Business Process Excellence team to maintain comprehensive documentation of process changes. You will be expected to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and to diplomatically resolve conflicts during project work.
- Project Management
- Lead end-to end project management for critical business operations initiatives, ensuring timely delivery.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to define project scopes, objectives, and deliverables.
- Develop and maintain project plans, tracking progress and mitigating risks to ensure successful project completion.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities in project management processes, including the use of project management tools.
- Develop a high level of understanding of Agiloft’s organizational structure and departmental responsibilities so that all necessary stakeholders are both able to provide input and remain informed of next steps.
- Facilitate communication among team members, stakeholders, and management to ensure a clear understanding of any shifts in project expectations or changes in status.
- Process Execution
- Spearhead the optimization of business processes to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to analyze current processes, identify pain points, and implement sustainable solutions for process improvement, with an understanding that implementation will be iterative.
- Facilitate change management efforts associated with process improvements, ensuring smooth transitions for all stakeholders through integration of new processes and tools.
- Ensure compliance with relevant industry standards, regulations, and company policies
- Monitor and evaluate process performance, making data-driven recommendations for future optimization.
- Other duties as assigned
- Documentation Management
- Write clear, concise project documentation that can be easy understood by Agiloft personnel.
- Work with the rest of the Business Process Excellence team to ensure that all processes are well-documented, standardized, and easily accessible to relevant stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- 2+ years of demonstrated ability in process improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or a related field (Master's degree preferred)
- Strong understanding of business process creation, execution, and optimization
- Significant knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, diagramming tools, and project management tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Change management expertise
- The ability to lead and inspire team with kindness
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards and regulations
- PMP Certification
- Six Sigma Green belt or greater certification
- MBA or other related advanced degree
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in internal operational change management
- Significant experience using Atlassian tools: Jira, Confluence, and Trello
The US base salary range for this position is $-$(excluding bonus, equity, and benefits). Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. All employment decisions at Agiloft are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or social ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, parental status, marital status, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you have a need that requires accommodation during the recruiting process, please let us know by contacting Director, Talent Acquisition, Brad Toothman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants from underrepresented groups such as minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
$90K - $150K USD/Year *$90000 — $150000/Year
Management and Business