About the job:
🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 470,000 members, representing over €330m of annualized revenue.
The team is 550+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
⭐️ Your mission ⭐️
We are looking for Sales Development Representatives to help our Sales team sign more customers and help Alan become the number 1 insurer in Europe. 🚀
You will work closely with a team of Account Executives in generating new business by qualifying leads, prospecting and generating meetings with the right stakeholders of top high-growth companies !
You will be responsible to:
- Generate meetings with prospects to achieve our company objectives: by putting a strong focus on prioritization and a high level of outreach personalization to land our weekly targets.
- Develop an outbound sales strategy through multiple channels (calls, emails, videos, social media, etc.) & complete accurate tracking of communication with potential customers in our CRM.
- Realize a quick lead qualification before allocating the leads to an Account Executive to make sure Sales have all relevant information to increase the chances to open an opportunity.
- Follow tech market news to find opportunistic leads that have a high fit with our product
- Represent our company’s products: starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with research to identify how our solutions meet prospect’s needs.
- Understand, embrace and apply the Alan Smart & Soft selling method: This method stems from the concept that the prospect experience is an inseparable piece of the overall Alan customer experience.
⭐️ Join the sales team! ⭐️
You will be a good fit to join the Sales team at Alan if you:
- Have had a customer-facing experience before (internship, summer job, or else)
- If you had to do prospecting in a previous experience it would be a strong plus
- Like warm/cold calling
- You are native spanish speaker and have strong written & verbal communication skills (English & Spanish)
- Are highly organized with exceptional follow-up skills
- Have empathy and are passionate about understanding and solving prospects' problems
- Have the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team
- Have a desire to learn fast and make an impact from day 1
Everything else is a plus. We care about having a diversity of experiences and backgrounds in our team.
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits.
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.
$90K - $150K USD/Year *$90000 — $150000/Year
Management and Business