About the job:
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is actively seeking a Director of Product Management to lead our Monsido web governance solution designed to enable organizations to deliver a superior and inclusive user experience across their digital presence and support their journey to ensure communications are open, optimized, and compliant. The Monsido Platform includes a cohesive suite of tools for web accessibility, website quality assurance, brand and content compliance, user consent management, social and web content archiving.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of this team, setting direction and driving major strategic and product initiatives, handling the financial growth, and ensuring we are constantly passionate about solving our customers’ problems.
You will have a significant strategic impact and influence the direction of the portfolio, as well as direct responsibility for new products and those already loved by our users. You will do this together with an amazing team of versatile individuals and leaders across Acquia.
This position will be reporting directly to the VP of Product Management, and will have the opportunity to present your strategy directly to executive leadership articulating product strategy and defending product growth expectations.
What you will bring
- 5+ years demonstrated ability building, mentoring, and leading Product Managers and Product Owners and delivering business results
- 7+ years of complex product management experience or equivalent experience
- Consistent record of defining, launching and leading successful user growth and adoption for enterprise software in a fast paced environment
- Consistent track record of product leadership and end-to-end ownership of pricing and packaging, product optimization & experiments, SaaS, E-commerce, or platform experiences
- Lead with a PM culture that shares user insights, takeaways, and research findings early, often, and well
- Ability to clearly plan and articulate your product vision strategy, ensuring alignment with the overall business and key stakeholders
- Make data-informed decisions. Know how you’re measuring success before starting any project. Obsess over your KPIs. Know when to commit more or less resources.
- Experience making pitches to senior leadership, exceptional communication, collaboration, and social skills
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and leading cross-functional technology and launch teams
How you will lead
- Ability to prioritize while balancing complex technical and business requirements
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to coordinate and lead cross-functional teams
- Collaborate and execute end-to-end with engineering, design, Go-to-Market and key stakeholders to define product strategy and roadmap and translate them into actionable development plans, driving innovation and customer satisfaction
- Lead cross-functional teams to plan, prioritize, and deliver high-impact solutions that meet customer and business needs
- Perform market research, competitive analysis, and establish industry best practices to stay ahead of marketing innovation trends
- Continuously monitor and analyze customer feedback, community sentiment, market trends, and usage data to identify opportunities for improvements and new feature development
- Develop and articulate compelling value propositions and product positioning, partnering with marketing and business strategy teams to experiment with new concepts and marketing approaches
- Ensure product launches are well-coordinated, communicated, and aligned with overall business objectives
- Establish and track key performance metrics to measure product success and inform future product decisions
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
$70K - $120K USD/Year *$70000 — $120000/Year