About the job:
Goldcast is a digital events platform for B2B marketers. More than 300 global enterprises across tech, professional services, manufacturing, and finance use Goldcast to deliver engaging digital and hybrid event experiences for their customers and prospects and drive measurable results through them.
Goldcast was founded in mid-2020 at Harvard Business School. Since then, we have raised over $40mn, built a bi-continental team of excellent teammates, and are one of the market leaders in the enterprise digital events space. We count companies such as LG, Adobe, 6Sense, Workday, Zuora, BitSight, Drift, ThoughtSpot, and Clari as customers and were recently featured in G2's list of 100 fastest-growing software companies.
Our sharp market focus and positioning around efficiency & measurability means we are growing really fast, still hiring, have a comfortable runway of 30+ months, and a clear line of sight to quadrupling in the next 2 years.
Get to know us better 👉 https://www.goldcast.io/
About the Role:
We are seeking an exceptional product leader to join our product management team as the Product Director of our AI-powered content platform. As the Product Director of Content, you will lead multiple development teams building our new product line, Content Lab. You will partner with highly-driven teammates, across a remote-first, global team, to grow Content Lab into a multi-product platform. Your mandate as the leader of this group is to help Goldcast create a winning enterprise media platform, from video creation to content repurposing and hosting.
As the product leader for our Content pillar you will be responsible for:
- Strategic Leadership: This role will lead the product strategy for our Content platform, adjacent to our Core events platform. You will report to the VP of Product, and own company-level objectives related to Content growth, retention, and adoption; and represent the voice of the customer in executive leadership meetings.
- Product Growth: You will be responsible for growing our single-product Content Lab into a multi-product platform, from content management to distribution. The Content product suite will include video creation, video editing, AI/ML video repurposing, video search, and video hosting.
- Key Business Goals: You will set ambitious goals for Content Lab, as measured by trial conversions to paid subscriptions, ACV of Content subscriptions, platform expansions, and weekly active subscriptions.
- Management & Coaching: You will help our PM team and our Product Org level up through collaboration on best practices, people management within the Content pods, and rolling up your sleeves to lead by example.
- Partnering with GTM: You will work closely with counterparts in marketing, sales, and CX to support customers, deliver insights to each other, inform our pricing and positioning, and to improve the end-to-end customer journey.
Who you are:
- You have led high-performing, diverse, remote, globally distributed teams.
- You are interested in creating products which serve the needs of global content strategies.
- You put a strong emphasis on UI/UX design principles for rapid iteration and prototyping.
- You thrive in hands-on settings with customers, and you believe that product adoption and NPS are leading indicators that help us proactively respond to the needs of our customers.
- You are comfortable navigating thru standard growing pains and are excited to establish process improvements.
- Coach is a term you have been called many times - you take personal pride in growing your team as ICs and a cohesive unit.
- You reject silos and lone wolf behavior. You actively promote and model cross-functional communication to ensure company-wide execution of the ideal customer journey and to hit business goals.
- You have 5-10 years of experience in product management and strategic startup roles, and can speak about the outcomes you’ve delivered by taking products from conception to scale.
- Based on your experience managing PMs, you have developed your own “playbook” for coaching PMs to hit outcomes.
- Preferably has experience in multiple of the following:
- PLG products
- AI/ML products
- Martech products
- Video content products
- Taking products from conception to scale at a growth-stage company
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits package.
- A humble, diverse, and inclusive team culture.
- Independence to drive the direction of a critically important product to the company
- Visa sponsorships, if needed.
Please email the original referrer or contact Lauren Creedon on Linkedin
We are committed to assembling an unrivaled team of operators, designers, technologists, and adventurers who aim to create something magical on the cross roads of video communication and martech. As an early crew member, you'll have enormous impact on both our product and company culture. If you're excited about our mission, and believe you might be a fit, we'd love to hear from you!
$70K - $120K USD/Year *$70000 — $120000/Year