About the job:
At H1, we believe access to the best healthcare information is a basic human right. Our mission is to provide a platform that can optimally inform every doctor interaction globally. This promotes health equity and builds needed trust in healthcare systems. To accomplish this our teams harness the power of data and AI-technology to unlock groundbreaking medical insights and convert those insights into action that result in optimal patient outcomes and accelerates an equitable and inclusive drug development lifecycle. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
As a Senior Account Executive, you’ll be working with stakeholders across the organization to understand our business, the markets we’re in and the needs of our users. You will engage with Pharmaceutical stakeholders, showcase the value of our HCP Universe platform and partnership, and help us expand our position as the market leader.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AT H1
- Manage and stimulate revenue through complex, multiple go-to-market strategies
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients to understand their needs and use case
- Engage with C-suite executives and align with their strategic roadmap
- Prepare and deliver professional presentations on products and services
- Negotiate and close deals as well as address concerns or objections
- Develop and implement customer account plan and relational strategy
- Lead H1's extended sales team in strategically selling and expanding customer use cases, and, manage overall customer baseline growth including upsell, renewals and retention
- Partner with Customer Success on overall account health, strategic planning and progress
- Support marketing team to identify and execute plans for market awareness, client case studies, and vertical market growth within assigned accounts
You’re a seasoned sales professional, with experience selling enterprise B2B SaaS technology. You have proven success prospecting and closing new logo opportunities. You know how to gather requirements, understand customer use cases, set proper expectations, demo the H1 platform, and manage an enterprise sales cycle.
- At least 7 years proven success selling B2B SaaS technology to enterprise companies
- You have experience selling to Life Science organizations
- You have experience managing & closing complex sales-cycles, including prior success in closing $1M deals and managing multiple large accounts
- You’re a strong communicator and collaborator
- You have experience managing customers through a renewal cycle
- Generous paid time off & pre-planned company-wide wellness holidays
- Retirement options
- Health & charitable donation stipends
- Impactful Business Resource Groups
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere
- The opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
$60K - $110K USD/Year *$60000 — $110000/Year