About the job:
Gauntlet is DeFi’s risk manager. We drive capital efficiency while maintaining economic safety for some of the largest crypto protocols with our cutting-edge simulations. Gauntlet manages risk and incentives for over $9 Billion in assets.
Gauntlet continuously publishes cutting-edge research, making us the most cited in peer reviewed articles in the DeFi industry. We’re a Series B company with ~60 employees operating remote-first but primarily in New York City.
As Gauntlet’s Product Manager for Aera, you’ll design, prototype, and specify digital solutions that solve some of the biggest, most complicated problems facing DeFi protocols today. You’ll work with product managers to define problems worth solving, you’ll talk to users to understand their needs and experiences, and you’ll collaborate with Gauntlet’s engineers and data scientists to deliver high-quality digital experiences. Gauntlet gathers a wealth of data about the protocols it works with across its all of DeFi. The ideal candidate is passionate about unlocking the value of this data for our DAO’s, Community members, and Protocol team.
- You will work cross-functionally to guide features from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds
- You will support our product strategy development, roadmap planning, and product launches from ideation through execution
- You will have a customer-first approach, demonstrating a deep understanding of our target customers and tailor solutions to help us better meet their needs
- Partner with design to ship usable and impactful features to the Aera App
- Work closely with engineering to translate user needs into tangible features and financial strategies
- Manage relationships with our customers and the broader DAO communities
- Drive a clear understanding of success via metrics
- 3+ years of experience in product management, co-founder or related technical role
- You have shipped deeply technical software products in crypto or DeFi
- You have a deep understanding of DeFi applications at a technical level
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills both for internal audiences as well as externally with customers
- Strong track record of owning and developing a product domain strategy and roadmap
- You have a good understanding of financial concepts
Benefits and Perks
- Remote first - work from anywhere!
- Competitive packages with the added opportunity for incentive based compensation
- Regular in-person company retreats and cross-country "office visit" perk
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for employees
- Laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse setup provided
- $1,000 WFH stipend upon joining
- $100 per month reimbursement for fitness-related expenses
- Monthly reimbursement for home internet, phone, and cellular data
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Fertility benefits
Please note at this time our hiring is reserved for potential employees who are able to work within the contiguous United States and Canada. Should you need alternative accommodations, please note that in your application.
The national pay range for this role is $155,000 - $170,000 plus additional On Target Earnings potential by level and equity in the company. Individual compensation will be commensurate with the candidate's experience and local cost of labor. Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for a company of our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide. Individual pay rate decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skill set, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.
$70K - $120K USD/Year *$70000 — $120000/Year