About the job:
We are seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to become a vital member of our team at ActiveCampaign. The primary role of our BDR team is to conduct outbound prospecting and generate opportunities, which are then handed over to a dedicated Account Executive. We're in search of a candidate who possesses not only a creative and entrepreneurial spirit but also approaches challenges with a solution-oriented mindset. As we are in the process of expanding our outbound program, we value individuals who can contribute innovative ideas to propel us ahead.
What your day could consist of:
- Innovative Thinking: We encourage you to consistently explore new approaches and ideas every week
- Collaboration: Work closely with leadership and your designated Account Executive (AE) to pinpoint and pursue high-potential accounts
- Strategic Vision: Adopt a long-term strategy when engaging with accounts, ensuring meaningful conversations that stem from a curated list of businesses
- Proactiveness: Don't be afraid to pick up the phone. Some of our most significant achievements have originated from a single cold call
- Efficient Time Management: Organise your daily tasks effectively, categorising them under "jobs to be done"
- Prospect Engagement: Conduct discovery calls with potential customers to discern their business needs and validate opportunities.
- Sales Cycle Mastery: Collaborate seamlessly with your AE, comprehending the nuances of the sales journey
- Continuous Growth: Dedicate weekly time to enhance your knowledge about our platform, marketing strategies, and the principal sectors within your allocated business portfolio.
What we're looking for:
- 1+ years of experience in outbound selling, preferably in SaaS
- Knowledge of the email & online marketing space
- Ability to proactively make a significant number of emails & phone calls per day
- Self-motivated and driven attitude where you will work towards achieving new goals
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to relate to others
- Ability to strategise with colleagues and work collaboratively
- Willingness to collaborate with others
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow
ActiveCampaign helps small teams power big businesses with the must-have platform for intelligent marketing automation. Customers from over 170 countries depend on ActiveCampaign’s mix of pre-built automations and integrations (including Facebook, Google, WordPress, Salesforce, Shopify, and Square) to power personalized marketing, transactional emails, and one-to-one CRM interactions throughout the customer lifecycle.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
ActiveCampaign holds the highest customer satisfaction rating among Marketing Automation, E-Commerce Personalization, Landing Page Builders, and CRM solutions on G2.com and is one of only a handful of software solutions with over 10,000 positive reviews. ActiveCampaign has also been named the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Learn more and start your free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our fully funded Gold cover private health care, access to the Calm app for mediation, generous paid time off policy, a quarterly allowance to outfit your remote office, hybrid working options, paid parental leave and a focus on career growth including access to personal development budget and professional coaching AND swag for days!
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law. Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, wisely
Pursue growth with gratitude
$90K - $150K USD/Year *$90000 — $150000/Year
Management and Business