About the job:
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Sales Director – Account Expansion is responsible for driving sales from existing Commercial accounts for Icertis Contract Management. This Sales Director acts as an extension of the Customer, being a proactive evangelist within Icertis and the Customer to accomplish defined objectives (adoption/usage, KPIs, product expansion). The ideal candidate is one with strong sales skills including new-business sales, relationship management skills, strong technical acumen, and a consultative approach to sales who has been associated with the implementation of enterprise-level software in a company operating in the SaaS industry. Location: Remote position based in the US
- Drive more revenue from existing accounts by upselling existing users and cross-selling new groups/divisions.
- Develop and/or expand relationships within the customer base at all levels from individual contributors to C-Suite.
- Ensure customer expectations and obligations are fulfilled and the Customer is a positive net promoter of Icertis.
- Work closely and lead with internal teams: Professional Services, Engineering, Marketing, etc., to review customer issues, challenges, and success factors.
- Work closely with customers and product management to understand new requirements and upcoming product releases and new potential customer value opportunities.
- Understand the needs, requirements, and/or pain points of the Customer and propose potential solutions.
- Be responsible for overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts.
- 10+ years of successful enterprise software sales or account management experience, at least 5 of which are in a SaaS selling environment.
- CLM or ERP experience is a strong preference.
- Must have sales skills, relationship management skills, and a consultative sales approach. Experience with Miller Heiman or other solution-selling methodology a plus.
- Ability to identify and create new sales opportunities and manage complex sales cycles.
- Experience in managing large Fortune 500 engagements.
- Ability to develop executive-level (C-Level) relationships and lead strategic initiatives with customers, and present Icertis value proposition to C-level executives.
- Experience in managing enterprise accounts, generating pipeline to grow wallet share at customers, and revenue forecasts.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and strategic thinking skills.
What a successful candidate would also bring
- Successfully increased revenue from existing accounts by implementing up-selling and cross-selling strategies.
- Developed and maintained strong relationships with customers at all levels, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Collaborated with internal teams to address customer issues, challenges, and success factors, leading to improved overall customer experience.
Plus, target incentive (OTE 50/50)
OTE: 240,000 - 360,000
Pay offered will vary based on job-related factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities. In addition to the base salary and annual sales target incentive bonus, an equity component is included in the compensation package.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons Icertis Places First in Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For | Icertis
● Equity (RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
● Flexible work environment
● Paid maternity and paternity leave
● 7 Days for Humanity – 7 paid volunteer days
● Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
● Free professional and leadership coaching
● Annual personal development allowance
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
$120K - $180K USD/Year$120000 — $180000/Year