About the job:
Our Product team comprises Group Product Managers and Product Managers. In the API Squad, the Product Manager works with 4 Software Engineers.
As a Collaborative Learning platform, the ability of 360Learning to be natively integrated with its ecosystem is strategic. We are delivering an ambitious roadmap to deliver the API playbook to increase large & enterprise clients' stickiness and deployment success.
We are recruiting a Product Manager who will own the functional and technical scope of the API squad. The product manager needs to cover the fundamental knowledge of product management with an in-depth knowledge of API specific use cases.
Strategic goals we want to achieve in 2024:
- Having a best in class API library (complete, with the right limitations and security threshold, documented, sandbox accessible, SLAs)
- Our partners and customers can build new integrations thanks to our best-in-class API
- Our Large/enterprise clients connector deployments are successful, and we are recognized in our industry for being best-in-class
- Monitoring the usage of our APIs, and understand what integrations are working / not working
Within 1 month you will:
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour
Within 3 months you will:
- Write features specifications and user stories for our API and Integrations
- Manage the roadmap and product backlog of your squad
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of new features (including tests)Attend customer discoveries and adapt solutions consequently
Within 6 months you will:
- Become a subject-matter expert for any topic related to the product backlog, the roadmap and the user stories in your squad
- Partner with other key stakeholders like other Product Managers, the Engineering Manager
- Get your solutions challenged by internal and external stakeholders
- Be accountable for your squad's performance against target KPIs
- Be accountable for your squad's quarterly OKRs
The Skill Set:
- Driving product vision into delivered products and solutions
- Experience managing a Product Backlog (prioritizing and negotiating, clarifying requirements, defining MVPs, developing roadmaps)
- Proven impact working in a startup, scale up or consulting firm
- Demonstrated ability to work with engineering and Product Management teams to discuss technical concepts, make tradeoffs to remove roadblocks, and evaluate new ideas
- Strong technical background, with familiarity in backend APIs (ex: being able to develop an API route) and familiarity with webhooks
- Ability to write and maintain technical guides
- Experience in managing complex problems involving multiple technical and business stakeholders
- Team spirit and good communications skills, including the ability to communicate solutions effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Leadership and conflict resolution skills necessary
- You have working proficiency in English (level B2 or equivalent)
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What we offer:
- Compensation: Package includes base salary, a variable component and equity
- Benefits/Perks: Work From Home stipend, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent. View our CSR charter: https://360learning.com/blog/corporate-social-responsibility-charter/
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Phone Screen with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery Meeting with our Group Product Manager
- Case Study with our VP Product and our Head of Professional Services
- Clarification Meeting with one of our Teach Lead and one of our Product Manager
- Culture Fit Meeting with our Chief Product & Technical Officer
- Ref Checks
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!
$70K - $120K USD/Year *$70000 — $120000/Year