About the job:
At Navisite, celebrating our employees and investing in their well-being and development is not just a priority or an initiative - it's woven directly into our company fabric. Our mantra and unofficial corporate hashtag #SoMuchGood is all about recognizing our team's commitment and achievements, both inside and outside the office. It's that theme that has driven a host of programs at Navisite - it's who we are. What we do is simple: We work hard, we have fun, we give back to the community and we never take our eye off the goal - creating a modern cloud MSP with a global, talented team of employees. Join us and be part of our team!!
Navisite is hiring an experienced Manager for our Technical Managed Services team. A dynamic leader for our JD Edwards ERP team to facilitate and implement standard best practice processes and procedures to ensure the highest quality service to our customers. The role is responsible for ensuring quality planning, coordination, and communications of technical and application engineers. Direct experience with cloud delivery models is a plus. Knowledge and experience with ITIL processes and change management is beneficial. Strong communication and organization skills are required.
Responsible for managing regional technical team with emphasis on quality and efficient service delivery.
Support multiple customers including troubleshooting, provide best practices recommendations for configuring, testing, documenting, upgrading, and implementing systems and/or software.
Follow Navisite Managed Services consulting methods and processes.
Ensuring client requirements are met by actively soliciting, identifying, and responding to customer questions and assisting with issue resolution.
Working collaboratively, building relationships within Navisite, customer teams, and third-party consultants.
Managed Services Manager should be comfortable working with highly knowledgeable JD Edwards end-users and able to quickly understand unique client requirements and configurations.
· B.S. in a related field or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 5 plus years of JD Edwards consulting experience with JD Edwards products
· Strong communication and organization skills
· Experience managing all aspects of managed services.
· Prior experience in software development, systems administration, or software/ hardware vendor managed services
· Demonstrated leadership of multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups.
· Demonstrated ability to grow and lead personnel and processes across organizational boundaries.
· Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills within all levels of an organization.
· Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management.
· Solid understanding of JDE software; implementation and administration.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Expertise in setting and managing expectations with multiple levels of leadership and employees.
· Strong management, coaching, mentoring, and inspiring skills.
· Technical proficiency in hardware, database, network, and IT systems.
· Ability to blend creativity, problem solving, and technical skills to create solutions.
· Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels.
· Exceptional analytical thinking skills to solve complex issues.
· Must be able to self-direct and be goal oriented.
Navisite is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Navisite does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Internal Applicants – No sponsorship available / External Applicants – Sponsorship not guaranteed. Any potential sponsorship depends on a number of factors, including but not limited to the local candidate pool and can vary from year to year.
You must ensure compliance with data protection legislation under the DPA, EU GDPR, any other applicable data protection legislation.
$90K - $150K USD/Year *$90000 — $150000/Year
Management and Business