About the job:
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
The Lead UX Designer will help Saviynt define a pleasant and user centric
customer experience. This role is focused on designing simple workflows for
Saviynt’s SAAS platform experience. You must think in non-linear terms:
capturing interactions, edge-cases, and the various states of our user’s
experience through deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, prototypes to
high fidelity final deliverables. You should be comfortable with an agile approach
to design, with an emphasis on user testing and rapid iteration. Outside of
exceptional and high-velocity UX/UI thinking, success in this role is dependent on
being able to manage design quality from the UX designers and constructively
critique them on their work.
● Cultivate a holistic understanding of Saviynt’s business and SAAS platform to
create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and final pixel perfect deliverables
based on requirements from Product and various stakeholders.
● Work closely and collaboratively with UX Researcher, UX Writer, Product
Managers, Engineers and various business stakeholders to fulfill the overall
● Manage your bandwidth and project pipeline to execute designs in time with your
team’s software roadmap.
● Contribute to and take divine interest in the construction of Saviynt’s evolving
● Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions and motion to enhance
● Lead design QA and take ownership of all assets delivered to Engineering
● Maintain design systems and libraries in conjunction with the wider Product
Design Team to ensure product-wide visual consistency.
● Produce user-centric designs by creating user journey maps and developing
● Provide constant and constructive design feedback
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction
Design, or related product design field
● 5+ years experience in a web-based, product centric company
● Low ego approach and highly collaborative
● Provide a customer centric digital portfolio representing your design process
● Exceptional design velocity: especially in developing concepts and variations.
● Proficiency creating wireframes and prototypes with Figma
● Understand and practice user-centric design principles
● Strong, proven skill in creating concepts to final pixel perfect deliverables. And a
deeply collaborative and iterative approach to product design, focused on
ensuring a unified experience across experiences
● Willing to work remotely with teammates and stakeholders in different time zones
● Demonstrated experience creating mobile designs and workflows
● Strong capability to understand complex data structure, provide design options
on diverse hierarchies and do reasonable validation
● Experience with motion graphics and UI animations for web apps
● Experience with enterprise web-based products focused on platform
● Experience with HTML and CSS and front-end prototyping
● Experience with user research and quantitative usability testing
● Knowledge of database and programming
● Knowledge of Identity Security, Access Management or Cybersecurity domain
experience will be considered as a significant advantage
● Experience with technical platform products and developer users
● Background in SaaS products
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are leading an industry, experiencing
rocket ship growth, and have some of the most brilliant and talented people
working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!
$80K - $130K USD/Year *$80000 — $130000/Year