About the job:
Airtm is more than just a payment provider; it's an essential ecosystem fostering digital entrepreneurship. As a market network, Airtm empowers users to engage in diverse financial activities, fostering growth and connectivity in the global digital economy. This role is critical in driving Airtm’s vision, connecting online marketplaces with our innovative financial solutions, and expanding our reach as a hub for digital commerce and networking. The Business Development Ninja will be key in shaping Airtm's future and supporting the digital entrepreneurial community.
In the role of Business Development Analyst, you'll be a pivotal figure in revolutionizing financial accessibility for instructors in the global south. Your expertise will bridge the gap between Airtm's innovative mass payments product and the bustling world of online learning, ensuring instructors have swift, seamless access to their earnings.
-Develop partnerships with online learning platforms emphasizing the needs of instructors in the global south.
- Craft strategies to integrate Airtm's payment solutions with these platforms, enhancing instructors' financial empowerment.
- Lead negotiations, focusing on mutually beneficial agreements that prioritize instructors' financial needs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to tailor Airtm’s solutions to the unique demands of instructors and their places of online work.*
- Drive awareness of Airtm’s solutions in the online learning community, aligning with the mission to improve financial access.
Experience, skills & stack required:
- Background in business development, partnership development, sales within the online learning industry.
- You’re analytical – data driven on where the team should be spending time and on scoping, sizing, prioritizing and driving opportunities
- Passionate about creating economic opportunities for content creators in emerging markets.
- Strong negotiation skills, with a track record of successful partnership development.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of engaging and inspiring a diverse range of stakeholders.
- You’re a critical thinker able to dive deeply into a partner and industry and clearly articulate a seemingly custom solution through self made presentations and other materials.
- Mission-driven, with a focus on delivering real-world impact through fintech solutions.
$90K - $150K USD/Year *$90000 — $150000/Year
Management and Business