About the job:
Quince was started to challenge the existing idea that nice things should cost a lot. Our mission was simple: create an item of equal or greater quality than the leading luxury brands and sell them at a much lower price.
EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD NICE THINGS. Quality shouldn’t be a luxury. We’re proud of our mission to bring the world’s highest quality goods to people at affordable prices.
QUALITY IS MORE THAN MATERIALS. True quality is a combination of premium materials and high production standards.
WE FOCUS ON THE ESSENTIALS. From the perfect crewneck sweater to hotel quality sheets, we're all about high quality essentials that bring enjoyment to daily life.
WE’RE INNOVATING TO MAKE UNREAL PRICES A REALITY. Our uniquely developed factory-direct model lets us offer exceptionally high quality goods for much lower prices than our competitors.
ALWAYS A BETTER DEAL. We believe in real price transparency, for both our customers and factory partners. This way, everyone gets a better deal.
FAIR FACTORIES. We are committed to working with factories that meet the global standards for workplace safety and wage fairness.
OUR TEAM AND SUCCESS
Quince is a retail and technology company co-founded by a team that has extensive experience in retail, technology and building early stage companies. You’ll work with a team of world-class talent from Stanford GSB, Wish.com, D.E. Shaw, Stitch Fix, Urban Outfitters, Wayfair, McKinsey, Nike etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, problem-solver and successful in combining technology and data into best-in-class outcomes. The candidate is energized by solving complex business problems and consistently effective in making high-judgement decisions at rapid pace amidst the frequent ambiguity that comes with charting a course of action with no precedent. Moreover, the ideal candidate is energized by an environment where strategy, innovation and decision-making are intentionally distributed, where candor, speed and data are highly valued and colleagues at all levels hold each other to unusually high standards on behalf of Quince customers.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing YouTube channel. This role is apt for an individual who has the passion and curiosity for going granular and reviewing channel level campaign performance whilst having the ability to look holistically across paid social channels; has the desire to manage teams and implement process improvements whilst also empowering the team to develop their own approaches; has the growth mindset to continually explore opportunities for incrementality whilst not losing sight of existing partner marginal growth opportunities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute customer acquisition and engagement strategy, and digital campaigns for YouTube
- Implement best practices for creatives, targeting, bidding, and budget management ensuring ROI targets are achieved.
- Conduct ongoing performance analysis to identify areas for improvement and innovation, be accountable for ROI variance to plan, and supporting corrective action with teams.
- Optimizes YouTube channel for search visibility, user experience, and overall branding.
- Implements Search Engine Optimization techniques to improve video discoverability to reach a wider audience
- Deliver regular reporting that provides insight on cost efficiency of YouTube investment for stakeholders across the business
- Complete and manage the forecast/ plan of monthly YT budgets in-line with business objectives and targets.
- Experiments with new content formats and strategies to drive audience growth and engagement.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, algorithm changes, and platform updates to inform strategy.
- Implement A/B testing strategies to optimize video assets, creative elements, and audience targeting.
- Work with Google account team to explore and execute on opportunities.
Channel Management and Optimization
Taking Business Forward
- 8-10 years of work experience with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility; a track record of successfully leading and driving business decisions with data & analysis required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. Advanced degree is a plus.
- Previous hands-on experience of managing YouTube, and therefore comfortable with undertaking granular analysis and challenging convention
- A proven ability to maintain a balance between innovation and execution. Must be able to think outside the box while also staying realistic about what is possible given the constraints of time, money and organizational will.
- Analytically and curious minded with the ability to analyze complex data and make clear strategic recommendations.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Ability to collaborate at all levels, including crisp and compelling verbal and written executive communication; able to formulate and articulate strategic goals.
- Experience with Test and Learn approach to drive channel performance.
- A tendency to listen more and talk less.
- A preference for teamwork and collaboration over individual achievement.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage time and to deliver quality results within tight timelines.
Quince seeks to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
$90K - $150K USD/Year *$90000 — $150000/Year
Management and Business