About the job:
What is Findem:
Findem is an AI driven Talent Acquisition Ecosystem business intelligence platform. We’re a fast-growth
startup with an ambitious vision and the technology to back it up. Our People Intelligence platform uses
true AI and machine learning to provide critical solutions for talent acquisition and people analytics functions. With the deep insights that our platform provides, companies can build more engaged and diverse teams, and close their talent gaps faster. We have an amazing opportunity to establish ourselves as leaders in this space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal. We’re backed by top-tier investors including Wing Venture Capital – the same firm that backed Snowflake, Cohesity, and Gong. Findem powers businesses across scaling, pre-IPO, and publicly traded companies who trust us to solve their biggest HR and Talent challenges. We have an incredibly skilled and collaborative team that values curiosity, diversity, openness and building great experiences every day for our customers. By joining Findem, you will have the unique opportunity to help define what the future of HR looks like for every business.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Analytics Value Engineer to join our dynamic team. As an Analytics Value Engineer, you will play a crucial role in driving the success of our analytics solutions by working closely with clients to understand their business needs, designing analytics strategies, and delivering insights that create tangible value. You will be responsible for translating complex data into
actionable recommendations, ensuring that our clients maximize the value of their analytics investments. This role is critical to our customers having the data and insights they need to unlock the full potential of the Findem Talent Acquisition Platform
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business objectives, challenges, and analytics requirements.
- Conduct workshops and meetings to gather insights into client processes and data landscape.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including business leaders, talent ops, product and IT teams.
- Develop comprehensive analytics strategies tailored to meet the specific needs and goals of each client aligned to the post-sales customer journey.
- Work closely with internal product managers and analysts to design and implement effective analytical models that are customer-friendly.
- Provide expertise in selecting appropriate tools and technologies for analytics solutions.
- Define and articulate the value proposition of analytics solutions, emphasizing the impact on business outcomes.
- Develop business cases and ROI analyses to demonstrate the potential return on investment for clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful implementation of analytics solutions, including teaching and training Customer Success Managers how to educate users on key analytics.
- Provide guidance on data governance, quality, and security best practices.
- Troubleshoot and address any issues that may arise during the implementation phase.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in analytics.
- Provide feedback to product development teams for continuous improvement of analytics tools and platforms.
- Actively contribute to the development of reusable assets and methodologies.
- 10+ years developing a career in Data and Analytics with a focus on dashboard development, implementation, customization, education, and training.
- Ability to consult and advise in-house field team members, as well as customers to understand the value they are receiving from products and services.
- Proven experience in analytics consulting, data engineering, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of analytics tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Experience with Tableau, Visier, Cliq, or other analytics tools, including customizing and building automated reports.
- Ability to lead, manage, and mentor a team over time preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and present innovative solutions.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms and big data technologies is a plus.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a related field (e.g., Data Science, Analytics, Engineering).
The role is full-time and comes with full benefits. We are globally headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with our India headquarters in Bengaluru.
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.
$90K - $170K USD/Year *$90000 — $170000/Year
Data & AI