About the job:
Who we are:
JustWatch delivers data-driven digital marketing for the global entertainment business. We've got the planet's biggest streaming guide for movies, TV, and sports, and we put user data to work promoting Hollywood's big hits and indie gems.
From a scrappy startup, we've evolved into a 200+ strong team, based in Berlin, around the world, or working remotely. No fancy VC cash here – we've been all about building a profitable business while riding that wave of impressive growth. No BS, just results.
Who we need:
We are seeking a Campaign Manager to join our team of talented professionals.
You will play a vital role in our success, collaborating both internally and externally. This role will be responsible for the management of digital advertising programs and implementations, ultimately ensuring 100% delivery and invoicing of all campaigns assigned.
You will have the opportunity to partner with almost every department at JustWatch as well as external ad vendors. This opportunity will allow you to apply your advertising expertise to identify and implement new solutions within our technology.
Who we are looking for:
Are you fascinated by the movie and streaming industry? Do you want to work with the largest movie studios and streaming companies on complex online campaign setups, promoting their latest releases, and reaching millions of movie fans in over 140 countries?
In our teams, employees have the opportunity to think big and shape their individual career paths with new projects coming in monthly and new responsibilities to be taken on. If you are looking to perform and progress fast, we guarantee to give space for your ambitions and personal goals.
We are looking for people who are willing to constantly learn through challenging themselves and others. All of us also love to get things done and strongly believe in “done is better than perfect”.
What You Will be Doing:
- Independently set up and steer campaigns for our clients using our custom-built internal tools.
- Assist and ensure successful campaign rollout, monitor campaign performance, and ensure high quality and accuracy.
- Work with various movies and TV shows, from demanding Arthouse content to the biggest blockbusters and the latest shows.
- Create media plans and decide on the best way to spend the given budget across the available channels.
- You are encouraged to develop new ideas to continuously optimize our campaigns as well as internal campaigning and market research tools.
- Communicate with the Sales and BI to create industry-leading campaign insights
- Work closely with our B2B clients and media agencies.
What We Need from You:
- 3+ years of working experience in paid online marketing.
- Experience handling industry-standard tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, TikTok Ads, GDN, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc. DV360 is a big plus.
- Hands-on attitude and a proactive mindset.
- Self-confidence and decisiveness in demanding situations.
- Independent working style and an ability to learn things quickly.
- Optional - first experience with or willingness to lead and develop a team.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. Any additional language is a big plus.
- Constant learning, delivering results and creating value are the core characteristics of everyone at JustWatch and we are looking for these values in every person we are hiring.
What We offer You:
- No more boring, outdated structures and superficial gym memberships.
- We believe in a permission-less environment that lets us focus on delivering value without overcomplicating things.
- We prioritize meaningful work over perks and that true fulfillment comes from intrinsic motivation, personal growth, and making a lasting impact.
- We trust our skilled professionals to maintain a no-nonsense attitude and create an environment that promotes innovation.
- We are committed to helping you achieve your personal and professional goals, and we offer a collaborative and supportive environment to do so.
- This opportunity is fully remote, with the primary location in the Los Angeles area.
The pay range for this position is: $60k - $80k per year. Please note that the foregoing compensation information is a good-faith assessment associated with this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Transparency Law. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Media is important to us and we are always happy to hear from people who enjoy film!
If we caught your attention and you're eager to delve into our perspectives and thought processes, we recommend immersing yourself in the blog post authored by our CEO, which elaborates on these subjects:
- Or visit our blog here: https://www.justwatch.com/blog
How to apply:
Show your interest in any way that works for you - send us a convincing message or outstanding cover letter explaining why you are a great fit for this role and why you choose JustWatch. We won’t reply to any CV-only or one-click applications.
Please only apply if you are really interested, copy&paste mass applications will receive a copy&paste rejection email. If you have any questions, please reach out to our talent team via LinkedIn or apply to this role directly through our jobs page.
Research shows that many women only apply to jobs when they meet 100% of the qualifications while many men apply to jobs when they meet 60%. At JustWatch we encourage ALL candidates, especially women, people of color, LGBTQ+ identifying people and other people from marginalized groups to apply to our jobs, even if you do not check every box. We’d love to have a conversation with you and see if you might be a great fit.
$60K - $80K USD/Year$60000 — $80000/Year