About the job:
About the Role
At LearnLux, you will be building a product that can change someone's life. Our success is in helping members achieve their personal financial goals, including getting out of debt, buying a home, getting on track for retirement, and more.
As our first Strategy & Business Operations Manager, you will drive strategy and planning, business critical insights, and cross-functional execution of company-wide initiatives. You will work across all teams at LearnLux to ensure we’re constantly improving efficiency and productivity. We’re a fast growing company coming off of a $10m Series A with plans to scale significantly in 2023.
This role is 100% remote within the US and reports to the Chief Operating Officer
LearnLux is the leading provider of workplace financial wellbeing that blends fiduciary digital planning with access to one-on-one guidance from Certified Financial Planner™️ professionals. LearnLux's award-winning program equips employees with a financial plan to guide them through decision points like budgeting, paying down debt, electing benefits, understanding equity compensation, starting a family, buying a home, saving for retirement, and more. Advanced reporting keeps our partners in the know, and drives results like reduction in financial stress, increased productivity, reduced employee turnover, greater use of pretax products, on-time retirement, and healthcare savings. LearnLux members feel great about their money, allowing their work and wellbeing to thrive. We’re a remote-first company, backed by prominent operators such as Ashton Kutcher’s fund Sound Ventures and Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff.
- Implementing and monitoring KPIs that align to current business goals
- Building efficient processes across the company based on business goals and needs
- Create and maintain documentation to optimize async communications and growth
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Drive cross-functional projects and alignment with stakeholders across the organization
- Produce forecasting models in support of business plans
- Manage annual strategic planning processes as well as any iterations needed during the year.
You Should Have
- 5+ years of experience in a Strategy or Business Operations role at a high growth company
- Expertise building and maintaining forecasting models
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- A clear communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience working at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Management Consulting experience
- Master of Business Administration
- Remote-first company structure
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Mental wellbeing (Talkspace)
- Financial wellbeing (LearnLux)
- Equity (Full-time employees)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service
- A supportive, inclusive team culture
- Opportunities for continuous learning and growth at a fast-growing startup at the cutting edge intersection of financial wellness and technology
LearnLux strives to be an inclusive workplace and values learning from and engaging across different perspectives. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
LearnLux is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
We are committed to fostering an environment that embraces diversity and inclusion and are seeking candidates from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team. If you are interested in this opportunity but not sure if you fit this role, please apply and include a note to let us know of your interest. We’re excited to speak with you about joining our team! Please email additional info to email@example.com.
$90K - $150K USD/Year *$90000 — $150000/Year
Management and Business