About the job:
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Product Manager to join our team and lead the development and enhancement of our Saviynt E-commerce Marketplace. As a Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in defining the product strategy, managing the product roadmap, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver a best-in-class e-commerce solution.
- Define and execute the product strategy and vision for the Saviynt marketplace, aligning with overall company objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales, to drive the development and launch of new features and enhancements.
- Conduct market research and gather customer insights to identify trends, needs, and opportunities for the marketplace.
- Develop and prioritize a roadmap of initiatives that improve the user experience, increase product offerings, and drive revenue growth.
- Define and analyze key performance metrics to measure the success and impact of the marketplace.
- Partner with third-party developers and vendors to ensure a diverse and high-quality catalog of offerings on the marketplace.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies to drive innovation and maintain a competitive advantage.
- Develop a unified messaging framework for internal and external audiences, together with business development, Partner, Marketing, PR, and AR teams.
- Work with the sales team to understand gaps in solution and product areas and collaboratively work with the product management and engineering teams to close the gap through roadmap and release cycles.
- Design and implement campaigns, programs, and events that drive adoption and customer success; measure and communicate results.
- Own and craft content for documentation, training, web, social media, and events to put go-to-market plans into action.
- Work with Sales and Saviynt Labs to finalize pricing and positioning for solutions.
- Scale go-to-market efforts through internal enablement activities.
- Speak publicly at Company events, Saviynt Converge, customer and partner events.
- Drive the product and solutions strategy for customer advisory board (CAB) for strategic customers.
- 6-8+ years of experience in product management, preferably in a technology or SaaS company.
- Strong understanding of marketplace dynamics and e-commerce strategies.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and launching products, preferably in a B2B or enterprise context.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to analyze and interpret metrics to make informed decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, prioritize effectively, and drive results.
- Familiarity with the Saviynt platform or similar enterprise software in Security space is a plus.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, learning and tremendous opportunities to grow and advance in your career. The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Saviynt, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $200,000 - $240,000 annually.
You may also be eligible to participate in a Saviynt discretionary bonus plan, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
• Flexible work arrangements
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Unlimited Vacation
• Sick pay
• Daily catered lunches and healthy snacks at offices
• Team Socials
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!
$200K - $240K USD/Year$200000 — $240000/Year