About the job:
Our mission is to change the way business deals get done. In an industry plagued by inefficient and ineffective contract management systems, we provide a solution that accelerates, scales, and protects the business, enabling contract professionals to become their company’s superhero.
We create cutting-edge AI technology that makes contracts searchable and simplifies deal-making processes to supercharge business while helping to reduce costs and manage risk. We automate manual work, facilitate collaboration, and streamline operations so businesses can make better decisions.
By reimagining legal documents, we take the stress out of contract management, empowering brilliant people to do their best work while fueling exponential growth.
Evisort’s Data Science team is at the core of its business. We are seeking a senior data scientist to join our team and help with delivering and expanding our AI-powered product, on its way to revolutionizing how organizations process their legal data and operate around it.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with software and business teams to build, integrate and deliver successful algorithms in a modern SaaS platform.
- Contribute to advancing NLP and its applications, to create highly innovative products and customer experiences, ranging from text understanding and classification to information extraction.
- Build end-to-end products from the ground up, from data exploration through feature generation and model construction and deployment.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies in GenAI/LLM field and recommend improvements to existing models/ designs
- Own design, implementation, and deployment of your models and see them deliver business impact.
- Mentor other team members and continuously further the Data Science organization.
- Guide design, architecture, tooling, and processes at the organization level.
- 3+ years of ML experience in the industry, startup experience is a plus
- 3+ years working with deep learning in NLP, additional experience with Computer Vision is a plus
- Strong background in deep learning architectures (e.g., RNNs, CNNs, Transformers), and applications (e.g., Named Entity Recognition, Question Answering)
- Strong knowledge of Python and deep learning frameworks (e.g., Tensorflow, PyTorch)
- Experience using distributed processing architecture and ML/ Data platforms (e.g., AWS Sagemaker, Databricks, Spark, Kubeflow, etc); building experience is a plus
- Ability and motivation to stay up to date with the very fast-moving NLP space
- Able to communicate results clearly to non-technical audiences with a focus on driving impact
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
- BA/BS degree or higher from an accredited university
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.
$90K - $170K USD/Year *$90000 — $170000/Year
Data & AI