About the job:
ID R&D, a Mitek company (NASDAQ: MITK), is a leading research-driven company in the biometrics space, focused on being first to market with category-defining products that solve some of the most pressing technical challenges in identity security. Our products apply AI and computer vision to detect fraud in ways that make identity solutions more secure and convenient. We are on a mission to deliver a new generation of “zero-effort” identity verification and authentication. Our team is led by some of the most distinguished biometrics professionals in the industry with decades of business and scientific experience enabling the research and development of groundbreaking, world-class voice, face, and behavioral biometric solutions. Our vibrant culture integrates the flexibility and innovation of a startup with the strength and security of our parent company.
At ID R&D, we believe that teams are stronger and more innovative when they have the range of opinions and perspectives that come from diversity. Very simply, we know that diversity is a foundational strength for our organization. A diverse workforce makes for stronger teams as a wider breadth of thinking and experience broadens the power of our collective mind. Building stronger teams is foundational to serving our customers comprehensively, innovating our products and solutions, and enabling more impactful decision-making across our business.
We are Virtual 1st! Whether you choose to work remotely from your home office or in-person from one of ID R&D's offices, our practices, processes and tools are designed to enable your success. At ID R&D, the Future of Work is about flexibility and preference wherever and whenever we are working.
ID R&D is a biometric technology company on a mission to deliver a new generation of “zero-effort” identity verification and authentication. Our vision is a passwordless world where users don’t have to sacrifice security to gain convenience. Imagine the ability to access personal information and perform transactions simply by using your voice or face. Through the science of biometrics and advances in AI, we’re making this vision a reality.
What do we offer you?
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work fully remote (in Spain) or from our Barcelona office
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and challenging tasks in a highly qualified international team
- Opportunity to contribute to the product that is used by millions of people around the world
- An innovative, fast paced environment with a great culture
- A diverse, inclusive, Agile-native ecosystem where everybody counts
- A personal development: We offer access to continuous training, participation in international conferences, joining our research reading group, and protected time for you to learn and experiment alone or in collaboration with other researchers
- Get a compensation package that includes a highly competitive salary + bonus and many perks and benefits
What you will do?
- Discuss and collect feature requirements
- Implement the feature code including wrappers for various platforms
- Create/update necessary build scripts and CI logic
- Prepare automated tests
- Develop the feature documentation
What do you need to fit in this role?
- At least 5 years of commercial software development
- Solid software development skills (OOP/multithreading/etc)
- Experience with commercial implementation of machine-learning based tech
- Experience with different training/inference backends like PyTorch, TensorFlow, OpenVino, TensorRt, etc
- Mastery of C++ (language, ecosystem, tools, IDEs, etc)
- Good knowledge of Python
- Understanding of Linux system programming
- Basic understanding of the machine learning concepts
We take pride in enabling career growth in an environment of innovation and teamwork. Our commitment to all at ID R&D is to do meaningful work that matters. Our culture is defined by delivering our best to our customers by providing high value solutions and impactful outcomes, by continuously challenging convention, and by caring for each other through collaboration and celebrating our successes. We are committed to creating competitive, equitable compensation & benefits programs and career development opportunities.
Benefit offerings – may vary based on geographic location
Financial: retirement plan & company contributions, stock plan participation
Income protection: life & disability insurance
Paid time off: generous annual allowance, company holidays, volunteer time off
Learning: e-learning license, tuition reimbursement, hackathons
Home office setup allowance
We sincerely appreciate your interest in ID R&D. We know your time is valuable and look forward to the potential of speaking with you further!
$55K - $69K USD/Year$55000 — $69000/Year