About the job:
Teleport is the market leader in Identity-Native Infrastructure Access Management. Every company must protect its critical computing infrastructure from hackers and other bad actors. The problem is that most rely on outdated access solutions that use passwords and other shared secrets which are #1 source of data breach. Teleport replaces these outdated access solutions with more secure identity, making the happy path for engineers the secure path. By replacing insecure shared secrets like passwords, keys and tokens with true identity based on biometrics and security modules, Teleport delivers phishing-proof zero trust for every engineer and service connected to a company's global infrastructure.
Teleport is used by leading companies including Elastic, Snowflake, Doordash and NASDAQ and recently raised $110M at a $1.1B valuation in a funding round led by Bessemer Venture Partners with participation from Insight Partners, Kleiner Perkins and S28 Capital. We are headquartered in Oakland, California, but embrace a remote-first work culture for many roles.
We're also proud of our numerous awards recognizing business and culture leadership including "Inc. 5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Company", "2022 Certified Great Place to Work" and Comparably's 2022 "Best Company Culture; Best CEOs for Diversity; Best Perks & Benefits and Best Compensation" award.
Teleport is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager with a proven track record of solution positioning and messaging, cross-functional leadership, and analytical thinking to differentiate Teleport’s products and drive effective go-to-market initiatives.
This role centers around an understanding of our market and our target buyers, the problems they are trying to solve, and audience-specific value proposition. This position will be a key stakeholder in our go-to-market planning and a champion of field enablement.
What you'll be doing:
- Customer Research: regularly analyze win/loss data to refine ICP definition and target/emerging market segments
- Market Research: identity key market trends that are driving and accelerating market demand and infuse market drivers into messaging / campaigns
- Product Messaging: develop solution positioning and messaging that address the challenges key buyer personas face
- Sales Enablement: deliver training on our value proposition and differentiation. Build and deliver tools to support all stages of the sales cycle
- Competitor Intelligence: develop and use competitor intelligence to inform product marketing activities.
- Product Partner: work closely with product organization to: understand the strategic direction of our platform, plan for key roadmap milestones and product introductions, to provide data from the field and customers as input to the roadmap, to build creative assets that effectively communicate product value, and to equip SE organization with demos / tools that drive consistency of brand and value proposition
- Go-To-Market stakeholder: work closely with marketing and sales teams to ensure consistency and effectiveness of messaging in campaigns to drive opportunity and sales conversion
What you'll bring:
- Deep product marketing experience in b2b enterprise software / SaaS sector
- Excellent cross-functional leadership and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated skill in developing compelling messaging, presentations, collateral, and sales enablement
- Demonstrated success delivering on strategic goals with excellence in tactical execution
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong public speaking skills and experience presenting to small and large audiences.
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving and agile environment, with demonstrated skills in defining and orchestrating the path to success.
- Prior experience supporting intent marketing / ABM GTM models preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
The base salary range for new hires in this role is between $154,000 and $176,800 for a level 4. The base salary range for new hires in this role is between $200,000 and $250,000 for a level 5 . The salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.
$176K - $250K USD/Year$176800 — $250000/Year